tenth chapter

Let's start 😉😉 ...............

In morning ..........

With Charlie babe ....... Well babe start calling way the time he woke up which was giving headache to Charlie

Charlie......... Are you serious babe ??

Babe......... Charlie I'm worried about him .... He never do anything like this but from that night ....... I think he's still angry with me about that .....

Charlie......... ( In angry ) than why don't you take him for good long drive and than have a delicious dinner ......

Babe......... ( Not getting Charlie's angry ) yeah right .... Let me massage him this ........

Saying this babe went to room to get ready while Charlie is still standing there like he will do something if he can with babe .........

In Pete's mansion ...........

Peteway was still sleeping when way softly open his eyes and try to move his hand but that's when he feel a strong hand around his waist from back that's when he remember last night ........... And think ......

Way.......... Shia ..... I again get myself in this ....... but he said he love me ....... can ..... Someone can love me ??? Love a person like me ?? ........... But why it's feel so right to be in his warm arms ??
Do i really deserve his love ??? .........

Pete.......... What you thinking in early morning sweetheart ???

Because of way's little movements Pete woke up too and saw that way didn't realise that Pete is up and looking at his face it was clear that he's thinking something ...... Saying question Pete softly kiss on way's neck to bring him back to earth ............

Way........... Mr . Pete ....

Pete........... Dare to call your boyfriend Mr . .........

Way........... We are still not boyfriends

Pete........... But I remember that last night i told you about how i feel for you .......

Way........... You told me but ............ But didn't propose me yet .....

Pete........... I didn't ??  ( Way nope his head as no )  sorry my bad ... So to propose you ..... Are you free tonight ...

Way........... I don't know ......... Maybe .... I will ask p'alan if there is any work ..

Pete........... Good .......

Pete move to kiss way but way move to other side and said .........

Way........... I'm getting late so ...... I can use your bathroom ??

Pete............ It's all yours .......

Way............ Don't think i will say yes to you because you are rich and have everything ........... By the way I'm going to take your clothes my are dirty .......

Way was saying thing while going to the bathroom and Pete was just starring at way's naked back with many emotions ......

Pete........... He's going to be the reason of MY DEAD ........

Pete said when he saw way get in bathroom ......... He was about to go behind way in bathroom when he hear a Knock on door and get it that it's nop and with an ANNOYING face he went to door ........

Nop.......... Sorry sir ...... ( First thing which come out of nop while looking at Pete's face )

Pete................. You really know when to come ........