fourth chapter

Let's start 😚😘 ................

On the other side .........

In a office room ..........

Office was fill with someone's screams and the voice of hitting was very clear to get hear that's when a man in all black looking hell handsome and hot enter in that office room and seeing that man other stop hitting that man who was getting bitting by three mans and than that handsome man said .....

????.......... Did he said something ??

1 hitman..... No sir ... He's not answering any question ........

????........... I see ..... So you are a brave man ?? ....

??....... I didn't did anything ..... I really didn't ......

????.......... Okay I get it ...... Leave him let him go ......

2 hitman...... But sir .......

????........... He don't know anything than it's waste of time to keep him so let him free .......

??........ Thank you ..... Thank you sir ....

????............ Ooohhh it's my first time seeing someone saying thanks for ........ KILLING HIM .......

??........ What no .... No please ....

????........... Free him ......

??........ No please no no ........ Please .....
Noooooooooo ....

                    💥💥💥💥💥💥

After ordering that handsome man left from there and went to the other office which was all black too .... ( Looks like this man is obsessed with black ) so after sitting he hear a Knock on the door and soon his head guard or you can say his assistant come in with something in his hands .........

????........... Give me a good news nop ...

( Sorry but I really like nop character as a head bodyguard of Vegas so don't mind )

Nop....... Sir they are looking for a new inverter because the last one takes his step back from helping them ..... And good news is that they still didn't get anyone who wants to invert on their company .......

????............ So ??

Nop........ Sir I think you can help them and like this you can be near by him too and seeing that you how you helping them maybe he can get feeling

????............. Maybe ??

Nop........ Sir .... He seems different from other so can't say anything .......

????.............. OF COURSE HE IS DIFFERENT ......... THAT'S WHY HE GET MY EYES ON HIM .......

nop......... Sir he's also ENIGMA and you too than how you ??

????............... It's doesn't matter nop ... And also enigma can be TOP AND BOTTOM too so it's not a problem ..... And looking at him can you say he can top someone ??  He's just too cute to be top ...... ................ And also after that WONDERFUL UNFORGETTABLE  NIGHT I'm sure he's made just for ME and he have to be JUST MINE .......

Nop........ So sir if you say I call them to tell that we are interested to inverting on their company ???

????............. Yes ..... Call them ......

Nop........ Okay sir I will soon ...... Sir actually you have to check this file ......

On the other hand in way's house ........