15 chapter

Let's start 😚😘 .................

When way and Dean come to X hunter garage they went to do their work that's when way saw babe coming while looking not in good mood and soon he saw Charlie well he remembered what dean told him about Charlie used that words for him so he didn't say anything to any of them ...... While after taking out his jacket babe went to his car and start looking for it while Charlie went to his own car .......

Alan....... Way ....

Way................ What happen uncle ??

Alan....... Way please take this and go to Pete's office to give him this contract documents file .......

Way................. ( Looking at file way remember that Pete told him about this so without saying anything he take file ) ... Okay ... I will go .... Later ...

Alan........ No ... Not later ... You have to go now way ....

Babe........ What happen ??

Alan........ Pete have ask if i have checked the contract documents file so he can do other things ......

Babe......... No problem i will take it ...

Way................. No I'm going babe ... You rest ....

Babe......... Fine than let's go together ...

Way.................. ( Look at Charlie who was already looking at him ) NO ... Dean is coming with me so you better be here ......  Dean come let's go ....

Dean....... Huh me ?? Ook okay .....

And before babe would say something way left from there with dean ......
After sometime they both get in front of Pete's main branch of company .....
When they went to counter the girl who was standing there look at them and without hearing them said in cheap ego  .....

Girl....... Sorry but people like you both are not allowe to enter here ..... So better leave ......

Way........ Miss we are invited here please tell Mr . Pete that we are here ..

Girl......... Did you look at yourself before entering in this experience company  Mr .???

Dean........ ( Didn't like at all the way this girl is talking to way ) if you really want to continue with your work than better call Mr . Pete now ......

Girl......... What the hell ..... Leave before i call guards .......

Dean........ So you want this ha ??

Way................ Dean leave it ..... Let me call p'nop ....

Girl......... No matter who you call I will not going to let you both in ..... Just look at yourselfs ....... Ugly b***** .....

Dean....... ( Now that was it dean get super angry ) You F**** B*****  .....

Way................ Dean ..... Please .... Let's go out i text p'nop he will come to take file ......

Dean....... P'way you shouldn't give up like this ..... You soon going to be the owner of this company too .......

Way.................. Dean what you talking about ......

Nop........ WAY ...... Sorry I'm late .....

Nop said while coming to there side like he have run to come here .......

Way................. Hi P'nop .... P'nop here please give this to Mr . Pete and tell him if he want we can talk out .......

Nop....... Why ?? Way did something happened ??