Are we doing Enough?!

Monday February 27 th part two

10h am
** Carina made room for her wife and they both fell asleep immediately.. both were exhausted.. the youngest children were nicely playing with each other as they waited for their older siblings to come back home from their friends house **

12h38 pm
**Carina woke up to the sound of cars coming in and out of her driveway, it's her children coming back home from their friends house... Maya was still asleep **

Violet and Scarlett: I think she is coming to Seattle for a concert in March !
Chloe : who ? Katy Perry ?
Violet: yessss ! She's our favourite singer at the moment...
Hiiiii everyone we're home!
Carina : hiiiii ! Ouhhhh you all look soooo good, hi I missed you all so much, did you have fun at your friends houses?
Alessandro, Violet and Scarlett: yessss we sure did !
Carina : who's your favourite singer girls ?
Scarlett and Violet: Katy Perry and we found out that she's going on tour all around the world and she is even in Seattle really or on our birthday this year!!!

Carina : ahhhh , she's the one who sings Roar ! Right?
Chloe : yea , that's the one, good job momma !

Carina: grazie mille !

Londyn : hiiiii everyone!

** she was happy to see everyone back home... but she suddenly realized that she wasn't really in kindergarten yet, but in pre kindergarten...**

Scarlett: hi Londyn ! Oh you don't look too happy, what's wrong?
Londyn : lm happy you're home but I am not in real school yet and I really thought I was!

Carina : Awnn , but you are in real school baby girl.
Londyn : no momma , look what it says right here on my agenda ! PRE K ! And the K stands for KINDERGARTEN...

** she started crying and wanted to be held by her momma **

Carina : ohhhhh ! Baby girl, you are... come here...

** she was sitting down at the kitchen table and she picked her daughter up and comforted her **

Carina: you see, yes you are in Pre Kindergarten but you are going to be in Kindergarten right after the summer break ends , but pre k is a good thing, you get to go to school early then anyone else!
Londyn : wait really? How come?
Carina: it's because in order to go in kindergarten class you have to be five years old but you knew all of your basic skills so mommy and I signed you up for pre kindergarten class so that's why you have been doing that, you still learned many things... you know how to count really high...
You couldn't do that before you were in pre kindergarten....

Lorenzo: momma is right, you didn't know how to count that high, and you learned that when you mix two colours together you got a new one, like if I have red and yellow colour one on both of my hands and put my hands together what new colour did I get ?
Londyn : red and yellow hrmmmm it makes ORANGE!!!!
Lorenzo and Carina: yesssss that's right ! Good job .
Londyn : okay so when do I start real school...
Chloe: well right now we're in February almost March , and school starts back in September after the summer...
Londyn : how long is it going to take until we're in September?
Carina: uhhhh six months!
Londyn : WHAT ? SIX MONTHS! THATS WAAAAAAAAAAY TOO LONG!

** she laid her head down on her momma's shoulder and cried some more **

Carina: siii , but guess what..