Playing Games all day

Thursday February 29 th 2024

** Everyone got up at different times, they had mountain of pancakes waiting for them in their kitchen with Saran Wrap on it , when the last children were coming downstairs they saw all of their board games scattered everywhere in the living room, Carina was getting the next board game out of the games closet while holding a happy Niccolas in her arms **

8h38 am

Carina: ohhh good morning Violet and good morning Alessandro, how did you sleep last night?
Alessandro and Violet: hi momma , we slept well last night thanks! And you?
Carina: I slept well too.
Maya : babe , what did I say about holding him and getting accross the toys ?
Carina: you know I can do multiple things at once, I did that when Violet and Scarlett were that age too , and even when I was pregnant with all of the kids... but since you're here, can you please hold him i need both of my hands to find the next game!
Maya : yes , hi baby boy!! Ouhhh you're getting so big !
Alessandro: what are you doing momma ?
Carina: ahhh there it is , I'm getting all of our board games ready, because playing hide and seek with you all last night was super fun so I thought since it's your spring break we could play together! No ?

Chloe , Lorenzo, Scarlett and Londyn : yess that's a good idea momma ! We're ready when you are, Maya : you guys have to eat breakfast first to have energy to play games vivi and Alessandro !

Alessandro , Chloe and Violet and Scarlett : okay perfect, thank you for waiting for us moms

** Maya came in the laundry room and whispered to Carina **

Maya : babe great wolf lodge is a great place to go have fun, there's swimming pool and other things to do and it's an hour and fifteen minutes away from home!
Carina : alright, I'll go pack up their bathing suits and then their summer clothes for tomorrow!

Maya : alright, thanks!
Carina: you're welcome.

Violet: where are we going tomorrow mommy ?
Maya : on a road trip... somewhere really fun !
That's all I'm going to say for now!
Scarlett: have we've been there before?
Maya : no you never been there before.
It's going to be fun. A nice little getaway for spring break!

Carina: alright guys I've laid out all of your clothes that you're going to need for our road trip, all you need to do is to put it in a suitcase...

The kids: awesome thank you momma !

** ONE GAME OF HIDE AND SEEK LATER... they decided to play Hungry Hungry Hippo and as they were playing.. Maya started to not feel well.. so she went to lay down and stopped playing **

10h46 am

Maya : alright, this will be my last go ... ready ?
Violet, Alessandro and londyn : yes mommy ! Annnnnd go !

** the four of them hit the pedal to open the hippocampus's mouth to get the most balls in it's specific alley **

Maya : ohhhh good job Londyn you won !
Londyn : yessss ! Ohhh i am so good at this game!!

Maya : ahhhhh owwwww ! carinaaaaaaaaa help !

**Carina was in the bathroom with Niccolas **

I'm coming babe !   What's wrong?

Maya: I'm not feeling too good right now... it's like I'm being hit by a truck... I never been this exhausted with the boys ...
Carina : ohhhh , you need to get some rest babe, especially now, and everything will be alright, if you are not feeling good by tomorrow morning we'll simply stay home and it's fine. We don't need to go anywhere.. okay ?
Maya : okay... thank you...