Finally feeling better 🩷

**Maya has been officially released from the hospital two days before ( February 25 th ) They relaxed the whole day...  her hospital stay was cut short because she was feeling better and Charlotte seemed to be doing well now she is growing more and more now. She just needed a little help... it was more for precautions than anything else for her, but Maya really needed extra iron and she now had a perfect balance of her blood pressure and She doesn't have any other issues and will have a smooth six months of pregnancy left. **

**Monday February 27 th it's now spring break !! Whoooo hooooo !
Carina went to the Mega Fun Zone place and to a Mickey Mouse show with her boys while Maya went to see the little mermaid show with Londyn**

** Maya and Carina both LOVED SPENDING TIME WITH THEIR FOUR YOUNGEST CHILDREN... and see their individual personalities burst out... they had a blast at the Mickey Mouse club house show and at the little mermaid show.. everyone left with a souvenir.. Londyn got a Flounder plushy and Giovanni and Salvatore got a Mickey Mouse Plushy ... **

8h38 am

**Carina is up with the little kids , Maya is still asleep.. she's going to come downstairs in a few minutes. **

Carina: here is your omelette Giovanni..
Giovanni: ohhhh okay but first you have to catch me! Ahahahah !

** he loved being chased by his moms and siblings **

Carina: ohhhh I am definitely going to catch you!!

** she ran after him and she caught him and spin him around and tickled him and he laughed and laughed **

Come eat your breakfast mister...

Giovanni: okay !!

Londyn : look what I have with me ! It's my first bunny I ever got. I lost it a while ago and I found it this morning momma , I'm so happy.
Carina: no plushies at the table for breakfast.. they will be dirty ! And did you have fun with mommy yesterday? What did you do?
Londyn : oh I had lots of fun with mommy ! I saw the Little Mermaid show , I saw Ariel , some of her sisters, her dad , Bastian the crab and her other best friend Fonder ! The yellow and blue fishy !
Carina: woahhhh that's so cool! Flounder !
Londyn : yea fonder ! He has a difficult name momma !
Carina: yea ! But you got most of it right.
Salvatore: we also had a good time too with momma !

8h57 am

** Maya woke up and went downstairs and enjoyed morning time with her four youngest children.. **

Maya: good morning everyone!!!

Carina: hiiii my love. Did you sleep well last night?

** They kissed each other several times **

Maya : I slept sooooo good.. hiii boys ! Hi londyn ! Im so happy to be home for good now.. I'm now 13 weeks pregnant right?
Carina: siiii , you just entered your second trimester.. and it's good to have you home again..

** she gives them kisses and tickles them too **

Giovanni and Salvatore: look we are eating omelettes today! They very delicious mommy ! Try some!

** he hands her his plastic fork and gives her a bite **

Maya : yummy ! I'll get my own plate but thank you for sharing with me.

Boys did you have a fun time with momma ?

Carina: oh they were adorable... seeing their little eyes lit up with every little thing they saw we went to the new MEGA FUN ZONE PLACE to get their energy out before the show and they were knocked out they watched it and didn't even throw any tantrums ! It was wonderful... Who did we see last night boys?
Salvatore: Mickey Mouse , Minnie Mouse, Goofy , Donald and Daisy ! And Pluto the dog !