Londyn's new bedroom makeover

Tuesday March 4 th 2024

** Carina and Niccolas are both back asleep, she fed him and changed his diaper and he was now sleeping in the middle of his moms ! The kids are almost done with spring break... they have until this Friday... and they go back to school on the next Monday... today Carina is going to be doing Londyn's bedroom makeover, she's been putting it off for a while now but she actually has the time to do it today.... So no more excuses... Everyone got up at 8h46 am ! Maya woke up and made breakfast for everyone, her famous pancakes, Carina woke up twenty minutes later with baby Niccolas ! She gave him some yogurt and some smashed bananas for breakfast and then she will breastfed him later **

8h46 am

Maya ; good morning everyone, how did you guys sleep last night?
The kids: good morning mommy, we slept good thank you and you?
Maya : I slept good too... I think I slept for ten hours straight... I don't remember when was the last time I slept ten hours straight...

Chloe : ohhh my , that's amazing, hopefully you won't be too tired for the rest of the day..
Maya : yea I hope too !
If I am I just need a good nap and I'll be fine.

Alessandro: Your pancakes are really delicious mommy thank you!
Londyn : hrmmm yessss ! I agree with Lessandro !

** she licks her lips together as she has maple syrup on them **

**Carina woke up twenty minutes later and she came down with a happy bubbly little Niccolas and she sat down at the kitchen table and grabbed a plate of her wife's pancakes **

9h06 am
Carina: good morning everyone... ouhhhh your pancakes smell sooooo delicious babe, thank you for making breakfast!
Maya : hi babe !

** she kisses her wife **

It's a pleasure!

Londyn : good morning momma ! You are the most beautiful momma ever to exist in the whole universe!!!

Carina: ohhh good morning to you too my precious angel!!

Londyn : ohhh ! I thought Only Juliette was your angel?
Carina: what? Ohhh baby girl, you are all our beautiful angels... Juliette gained her wings first, but guess what I'm going to be doing today?
Londyn : ohhhh you know I love guessing games! Okay ummm play hide and seek with us again?
Carina: hmmm no .. not that ! But if you want to we'll play hide and seek later today!
Londyn : hrmmm okay , ummm draw something?
Carina: no ! I'm going to tell you.. I'm going to be remaking your bedroom into the little mermaid themed !

Londyn : ohhhh yessssss ! Im so excited to see it all finished...

Maya : I'm going to keep her occupied for the time you have to remodel her bedroom!
Carina: grazie Mille ! Skylar , I might need your help with the remodel of her bedroom please!

Skylar : oh I'll be glad to help you out momma !

Carina: alright thanks, I'm ready now..

Skylar : alright yeah me too! It's almost 9h30 am now!

Carina: perfect, the sooner the better!

Alright babe, we're going in londyn's room so make sure she doesn't come in there until we say it's okay!
Maya : perfect! Have fun!
Londyn : ouhhh yayyy , can't wait to see everything you've got for my room momma !

Carina: I hope you're going to love everything!
Skylar : I'm really excited to see what you've got her momma.
Carina: okay , so here's the new bedsheets and duvet cover and a big plushy to go on her bed.