Authors NOTE

Hi beautiful people, if you are reading this it means you have reached the end of chapter eleven... and I am fully aware that 7 hours of reading is EXTREMELY LONG AND I sincerely apologize for making them this long 😐 but I am EASILY INSPIRED so I can't seem to stop myself from writing... and I don't know when I'll stop writing these stories. They have been part of my daily life for two years and counting... so how do you just stop something you have been doing for two years?! I know one day I will have to end it ! But right now there's so much more things I want to write about... Giovanni and Salvatore first day of school.. Niccolas 'a first words, steps and all of his first's too .. also Baby Charlotte's arrival is coming soon too... ayyyye !

So CHAPTER TWELVE IS CALLED " YOU ARE LOVED♥️" and will be under this beautiful
Picture

Again I really don't know how to thank you for your constant support and love, I see you adding my " chapters/ books" to your lists of fan fictions  to read and it really melts my heart that you are so many people to seem to want more of what I be...

Again I really don't know how to thank you for your constant support and love, I see you adding my " chapters/ books" to your lists of fan fictions  to read and it really melts my heart that you are so many people to seem to want more of what I believe we're never going to see on the actual show Station19 ... and the only way I can think of to say how much I appreciate you all for reading MY WORK?! ( still blows my mind) and I truly love doing this... but the more you love my stories ( adding them to your lists and voting for them) REALLY MAKES ME WANT TO WRITE MORE! So as always...

I'm really really grateful and thankful for every single read !

Head to the next chapter to find out what happens next!

Xoxo - Emma 💋