Wasn't expecting that !

Friday March 7 th 2024

**Everyone was up and getting ready for the day, Maya was sleeping on the couch with her blanket on her back and she was extremely exhausted from being pregnant, this pregnancy is not what she thought it would be , it's extremely different from her pregnancy with Giovanni and Salvatore.**

8h24 am

Carina: guys , I'm going to the grocery store, Enzo you are in charge of your siblings business Skylar and Santiago are working today...

Lorenzo: hrmmmm alright fine ! I'm getting up now I guess.
Carina: yea , I know it's early but I know I won't have energy to go later today so now is the time to go, And you can always take a nap this afternoon bambino !
Londyn : I want to come with you to the grocery store with you momma !
Carina: uhhhh ! Alright, I'm bringing Londyn with me...

Alessandro: can I come too ?
Carina: yes of course, and lessandro is coming with me too, and I'm bringing Niccolas too!
Lorenzo: alright see you soon momma !

In the grocery store

Alessandro: woah the store just opened and there a lot of people here already...
Carina: yea , that's why I wanted to come here as soon as I could because I knew it would be filled with people... and also I'm more tired recently because of Niccolas but I wouldn't change it for the world ...
Alessandro: yea , at least he's doing much better with his lungs right?
Carina: yea I'm more than thankful for that.

Londyn : what  do we need momma ?
Carina: uhhh , fruits and vegetables and pasta, cereal and yogurt, bread , eggs .

** when they were roaming the ailes they say Daisy , Logan , Rose and Oliver with their aunts.... They recognized Carina and waved and smiled at her before leaving with their aunt! An hour and a half later Carina got back home with Alessandro, Londyn and Niccolas **

10h09 am

Carina : Hi guys we're home and I need help unloading the groceries please...

** she entered the house and put Niccolas down still in his car seat **

Maya : hi babe!

Carina: hiii honey !

** she kissed her wife and Maya immediately knew that Carina had been crying on her way home from the grocery store **

Alessandro: I hope whatever made momma upset will go away soon.
Londyn : yea me too... dis bag is heavy. A little help here please!

Violet: I'm coming Londyn ! Ohhh that's really heavy,
Maya : I'm going to help you out guys! Babe what's wrong?
Carina: I'm fine...  nothing is wrong... I'm just extremely exhausted... and all I want is to take a nap... But we can't... because we have all of our beautiful children to take care of...
Maya: I understand that but half of our kids are older now and they can take care of themselves babe . Please tell me what's wrong... you left the house completely happy and bubbly and you came back all upset...

I know something happened and I know it's not our kids..

Carina: fine ! I didn't expect to see them again babe but I completely froze and didn't move from the frozen fruits aisle for several minutes...
Maya : okay .. seeing them? Who's them ?

**Carina was now crying and she got up to get Niccolas out of his car seat and she was getting ready to breastfeed him **

Carina: Daisy , Logan , Oliver and Rose .... Babe I really didn't think that I would see them again... they smiled at me from afar and I didn't want to get near them so Alessandro and Londyn's wouldn't be sad .. and ask me questions about why they are not living with us anymore...
and I don't know what to say to that...