Not going anywhere

Thursday  March 6 th 2024

** the next morning both wives got up super early and packed everything up and went to the hotel lobby and checked out of room 627 .. they were both extremely happy to have had this romantic getaway.. but both of them were ready to go back home... they checked out of their room at 7h38 am and stopped at the nearest fast food restaurant to eat breakfast... they ate it on the way back home, this time Maya was driving while Carina was pumping more milk out... she had a nursing  sheet cover on her shoulder so other people wouldn't see her with her breasts completely out **

8h

**Maya pulled up to the driveway and both wives headed immediately to the door, they were both recharged with energy and eager to see their children again...**

Carina: hiiiii good morning everyone! We're hooooomeeeeeeee !
Skylar : ohhhh good morning you two love birds! How are you doing today? How was your little getaway?
Carina and Maya : good morning to you too Skylar , we both had a lovely time... we desperately needed it, thank you for staying here with ....
Skylar : it is our pleasure to help , we told you that before moms don't forget that!
Maya and Carina: alright, everyone still sleeping?
Carina: where is my little warrior boy?
Skylar : he's doing okay today... here you go momma !
Carina: he's doing ok? Describe the " Okay" please, and I've got a baby carrier right here, someone help me get him in here please...

**Skylar and Maya helped Carina get little baby Niccolas in the baby carrier.. he's getting calmer and calmer now that he's skin to skin with Carina again **

Carina: momma isn't leaving anymore... shhhhhhh it's okay... Skylar please tell me what you meant by " he's doing okay " is it his breathing? His heart is beating fast ? What is it ?
Skylar : ohh momma , I didn't mean to get you all worried about him but he's been crying since he woke up at 6h25 am , I gave him a bottle of your milk from the fridge.. he ate most of it , walked around the house to get him to calm down.. it worked , he fell asleep in my arms... around 7h30 am I tried giving him some apple sauce from a go go squeeze from the pantry.. he ate it too.. but he just wanted to be on you momma.  He missed you a lot, mom too. 

Carina: ohhhh thank goodness, you freaking scared me! Jeez ! Don't do that again please my heart almost sank when you said he was "okay" ! And now I'm going to be carrying him in my arms or on me for the rest of the day...

** she sat down on the couch and took several deep breaths to calm herself down**

Maya : what a relief to hear that he wanted you to hold him babe, he's already calming down....

Skylar : well I'm glad you're home, I'm going to go back to sleep now! See you later today!
Maya and Carina: perfect...

** Skylar went back downstairs to her bedroom, now that it was only Maya and her in the living room **

Carina: babe did you hear what Skylar said? What she called you?
Maya: she said moms.  It's always a pleasure moms. 
Carina: yess but after that she said mom ... she does , they do consider you to be their other mom... I told you... are you reassured by this now ?
Maya : I didn't hear her say that but I believe you, I'm sorry I got emotional about it yesterday about them not considering me as their mom... but only as your wife, you were right... I love you soooo much!

**Carina had tears coming down her beautiful brown eyes and she kissed her wife several times and she was so happy.. she gave baby Niccolas forehead kisses **

Maya : We should start preparing breakfast no ?

**Carina nodded **

Siiii !