Hello Sun !

Wednesday April 3 rd 2024

** First full day in Miami ! Everyone woke up pretty early, they went down to eat breakfast and then they went back to their hotel room and got ready for the sunny day ahead of them, everyone had their bathing suits under their clothes... **

8h38 am
Alessandro: that was one yummy breakfast!
Carina: yea , I agree!
Maya : yea , I loved my breakfast too, but maybe I had too much, three huge pancakes and a little bit of fruits was too much for me.. even if I'm eating for two people...

Carina : ohhh , do you feel like throwing up babe?

Maya : not now no ... but maybe later... ohhhh my !!

** she kept having burps that she had no control over.. she had to let them out of her mouth **

Sorry...

Carina: don't apologize for having to burp mi amore ! I understand...
Maya : thank you....

Carina: everyone got sunscreen on?
Maya : everyone except Londyn , come see mommy , I will put some on you!
Londyn : but why ? It's not sunny outside
Carina: it's still hot outside baby girl and it's going to protect your skin! Come here.. please!
Londyn : noooo .
Carina: don't make me raise my voice... please Londyn ...
Londyn : uhhh whyyyyy !

Carina: you have four seconds to get here... and then you will get a consequence if you're not right there in between my legs so I can put sunscreen on you... I don't want to give you a consequence mi amore !

Londyn : fine !

** she said as she folded her arms and headed towards her momma ! **

Carina: thank you for listening, I would have had to use your full name and we rarely ever use your full names even when we're really angry...

Londyn : ohhh no , don't use full name '

What is my full name momma ?
Carina: your full name is
Londyn Ryann Lucia and then you have Deluca and Bishop as your last names.

Londyn : what ? Why do I have a boy name In my middle name moms ?   Ryan is a boy name....

** she was absolutely saddened to hear that, she always thought she only had her grandma 's name which is Lucia **

Maya : ohhh baby girl, you have an extra "n" to Ryan to make it more feminine... and you have it because you were almost given the name for your whole life... and it's because mommy loved it so much and momma agreed to give you that name and when you were six months old we decided to legally change it to Londyn ...

Carina: yessss exactly, because we thought it didn't fit you well enough... so we compromise and had it added to your middle name...

Londyn : woahhhh !
Carina: all done now... don't forget your beautiful little hat ... I bought you a few weeks ago..
Londyn : ohhh yayyyy ! Im ready to go exploring the resort!

Carina: we'll be ready in a few minutes I have to put Niccolas in the baby carrier ..

Violet and Scarlett: There's a huge amusement park near the hotel!! Can we go see it moms please please!

Maya and Carina: of course we will... thank you very much for being patient while we get everyone ready, we really appreciate it!

Violet and Scarlett: no problem... we know it takes a long time to get everything and everyone ready !

Chloe and Lorenzo: yea ! It's okay! Wait this roller coaster is so cool.. I can't wait to ride it.

Violet and Scarlett: yea that's why we wanted to come here for our birthday celebration... we did our research before telling moms where we wanted to go.