Alessandro's bedroom makeover !

Sunday March 16 th 2024

8h48 am

* *Everyone  is up and had breakfast, Carina's famous French toast... Carina feels well rested today so now that Niccolas  is finally sleeping in his downstairs bassinet , she headed back upstairs to finish Alessandro's bedroom makeover!! Alessandro knows he's not allowed in his room while he's getting his makeover. Maya is now sixteen weeks pregnant and she feels slightly more exhausted than she did with Giovanni and Salvatore. So she's taking as many naps as she possibly can... **

Carina: babe I can do the three boys's bedroom makeover in the same week.. look I'm almost done with Alessandro's ! He's going to be sooo surprised when he sees this, it's like a different bedroom... I can't wait to see his reaction!!!

Maya : I know you can do it in the same week babe.. we don't want you to be overly exhausted because you have barely been sleeping well in the past two weeks..

Carina: yeah I know... speaking of which, you haven't been feeling too great either huh?
Maya : yea I'm extremely exhausted.. all the time, even more than when I was pregnant with Giovanni and Salvatore..
Londyn : moms ? Where are you?
Maya : we're upstairs in Alessandro's bedroom baby girl, what's wrong?
Londyn : okay I'm coming to help! I want to help..
Carina: do you feel better now?
Londyn : siii my ears been hurting so much since I woke up this morning mommy ! But now I'm all better. So I can help.
Maya : oh I'm glad you're feeling better now, ask momma if and how you can help her out!

**Carina picked her up and Londyn was hanging on to her momma's neck **

Ahhh ! Let's see what I can have you help me out with...

Maya : why am I soooo exhausted and I'm only in the second trimester of the pregnancy... aye aye
Carina: it's totally normal my love, you are always exhausted because we have other beautiful older children to take care of and you have extra hormones running through your body... and it's physically exhausting to carry a baby in your stomach nonstop Bambina ! It's absolutely normal...

Maya : yea I guess you are right... ohhh baby Niccolas is waking up babe!
Carina: alright.. he's due for another feed now... and umm right now I'm all finished doing what I need to do... but when I will continue with the bedroom makeovers I will let you know how you can help!
Londyn : alright momma !

Maya : I think you and I need a little get away from everything... I want to go somewhere like mountain y and also a beach nearby for you... should we?
Carina: I would absolutely love that yea! But we'll have to bring Niccolas too babe! He's getting better and better at drinking milk from my breasts now... when and where should we go Bambina ? You pick the destination and I will reserve everything! How long do you want to go for?

Maya : I don't know... Mexico maybe! I want to go by plane while I still can babe!
Carina: alright then I'll go book us a trip to Mexico !

Maya : really? Ohhh perfect! I know exactly where everything maternity clothes is for the hot weather... I should be all packed up and ready to go within the hour!

Carina: woah ! Alright.. wait who's going to stay here with the rest of the kids babe?

And the earliest flight to Mexico is after tomorrow babe!

Maya : excellent! Book it for at least ten days... we will be back in time for Violet and Scarlett's 11 th birthday.. which is perfect..

Carina: ohh shit ! I selected the wrong destination babe!

Maya : what? When are we leaving then ?
Carina: first week of April babe! I'm so sorry!
But it's okay it'll leave us time to pack everything we need my love. Okay ?
Mya : alright fine! I'm soooo excited to go on. Ten days reservation with the love of my life and our last precious little bambino ever!