Happy 11 th Birthday Violet and Scarlett.

** today it's Violet and Scarlett's eleventh birthday... Carina can't believe how fast her precious little girls are growing up. Maya is now 17 weeks pregnant with baby Charlotte. So far everything is going well with Maya and Charlotte.... **

Thursday March 28 th 2024

02h37 am

** Carina just finished breastfeeding Niccolas who seems to be doing much better, he's on the right path of a healthy recovery from his lung transplant he had at only one month of life . A little bit of breathing problems here and there but right now he's doing perfectly fine! **

Carina: babe, how is it already March 28 th ! I'm not ready for our precious girls to be eleven years old today... it really still feels like  I was in excruciating pain and constantly having contractions and that later in the day our princesses were here, at 18h22 and 18h42 .. and 19h02 !

Maya : I know... time has really flown by... but we have other things to look forward to now babe!
Carina: I know... I just get emotional about this day every year... because two of our three girls survived and every year on March 28 th at 19h02 I close my eyes and pray that Juliette knows that I have never forgotten her  and that I never replaced her with Alessandro, Londyn Giovanni and Salvatore and baby Charlotte... and that she's always been and going to be my little angel...

**Carina was now crying and was inconsolable, she buried herself into Maya's chest and wanted to be held by her wife for a few minutes. Maya did just that**

Maya : shhhhhhhh , I know you really never recovered from this terrible trauma and loss. And I never know how you feel... as only you went through this and I'm profoundly sorry about that... I really really am ... I also don't know what to say... it's never easy... but she must have had some rare condition in what made her go earlier than we thought.... And God knew we wouldn't have been able to get through this...

Carina: but we are fully capable of taking care of a sick child, we're doing it with Niccolas ! Why couldn't have been the same thing with Juliette? It's really not fair... like I often think of all the things I could have done in my life for God to say

" ahhhh Carina Deluca , yea , you are going to have a wonderful and beautiful family, lots of children... yea but I'm going to take one away from you just at the beginning of your second trimester just because I know that she would be disabled or different... but it's for your own good".

Like that's just cruel Bambina.

Maya : yea I know.... Come here

** she tugged Carina back into her arms and they both cried and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms **

Several hours later

7h11 am

**Carina and Maya are both awake and ready to celebrate their precious twin girls's eleventh 's birthday, the girls each got a double necklace with their initials on it in the shape of a heart and the other necklace, the longer chain says " Moms girls 28-03-13 " **.   As one of their birthday present. It was the first one they opened that morning. **

Carina: everyone ready to sing happy birthday?
Everyone: yesss !
Carina: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Violet, happy birthday to you , may all your wishes come true.. happy birthday to you!

Maya : Alright, Scarlett's turn! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Scarlett, happy birthday to you, may all your wishes come true, happy birthday to you!!

Violet and Scarlett: thank you for all of these wonderful decorations and gifts, we really love you all so much!

Maya: momma and I bought you some things.. open it now!
Carina: yea ! And you know we're going to give you your presents later on today but these are to get your birthday started.