Peek A Boo !

Saturday March 8 th 2024

** it is now 7h38 am and Everyone is still sleeping in the big blue house. Carina felt a peace knowing that Tristan was sleeping in the basement .. she was awake with Niccolas , she was quietly playing peek a boo so they wouldn't wake Maya up !  Yesterday the kids were playing in the indoor jungle gym and one of the structures was slightly unattached so Carina woke up with Niccolas and went to fix it up **

7h44 am
Carina: let's go fix the indoor jungle gym for your siblings.. ohhhhh ! Someone is excited ! Yea ! Okay let's go !

** baby Nico was jumping up and down on Carina's lap, he was definitely ready for the day. But first She changed his diaper and got him dressed in a little addidas Track suit and little white shoes... she decided to wear athletic wear today. So she's wearing a cute little outfit, she might go to the gym later today, their house is literally soooooo big they have an indoor gym, which is wonderful for four seasons workout sessions and she is slowly getting back into her pre pregnancy body shape.**

Okay let's go fix that jungle gym huh !

**She gave her four months old son lots of kisses and hugs, he loves it when she gives him forehead kisses **

I hope I can fix it all by myself if not we'll have to wait for someone else to wake up and help me ! Ouhhhh you are sooooo cute ughhhh.

Soooo Alessandro came in last night and said that the ZIPLINE WAS BROKEN.. so let's see if I can fix it! Ohhh I definitely can. 

** she was able to fix it in ten minutes. She had to Swing the zip line all the way through it's course , by doing that she unintentionally woke a few of her children up **

Carina: alright it's all done! Now let's go make breakfast for everyone!

**Alessandro and Giovanni and Salvatore are now coming down the stairs, Londyn is up but she's playing with her toys in her mermaid bedroom, Violet and Scarlett are also up . **

8h20 am

Alessandro: momma ? Did you go down on the zipline ?
Carina: hiiii good morning my love! No I didn't but I definitely fixed it, just be careful when using it the next time boys ! I hope I didn't wake anyone up?
Giovanni and Salvatore: hi momma ! Hi Nico ! Mommy still sleeping!! Shhhhhh.  No you no wake us up momma. 

**they both put their little index fingers over their mouths, it's been their new thing lately **

Carina: yea she's still sleeping, we have to be quiet, who wants breakfast?

Alessandro: can I help you make it?
Carina: yes of course you can! I'll be really happy with your help bambino. 

Salvatore and Giovanni: we go to playroom momma !
Carina: perfect, I will let you know when breakfast is ready boys ! Be nice with each other okay ? No fighting!

Giovanni and Salvatore: okay momma.

**It was now 9h and the rest of the family was now all awake, Maya was very happy to have had the extra sleep that morning **

Maya: how are you so freaking gorgeous in the morning... well let me rephrase that differently.. how do you always look so gorgeous no matter time of day it is babe?
Carina: ohhhh babe. , thank you for the compliment but I really don't do anything special to my body....

** she came closer to her wife and kissed her several times while holding Niccolas in her arms, she was about to go breastfeed him in the living room **

Maya: right .. I really freaking love you.
So much!
Carina: I love you too so much,
Maya and Carina: to the moon and back, forever and always.