Chapter 9

Season 1 Episode 9

Season 1 Episode 9

Mahira POV

"You keep forgetting you're replaceable. I'm not. My father..."

"I don't believe so, after all, your father came to me for assistance. You just cannot operate a floor correctly."

"And you can't seem to walk right." I pointed out her apparent impairment. I know I shouldn't promote people's disabilities, but she worked for it.

We were still at it. Like cat and mouse. So far, she's triumphant. Only twenty thousand bucks will be available to me each month.

"I am confident my infirmity did not prevent me from bringing you into my bed."

"I was drunk."

Her hand immediately gripped my neck.

I gasped in terror as my wide-eyed gaze fell on her lips. "You were?" She controlled my body with one hand, dragging me closer to her as if I were a puppet. "Even if you were. You give good heads." She bent down and sucked on my lips. I could have kicked her in the nuts. Kicked the stick away. But I kissed her back. She let go of the stick, which fell to the ground, and the iron-like stuff clung to the floor.

When we finally got into bed, I was drenched. I slide my panties down and swiftly go into a backshot posture. Looking back at her, I grinned. "I doubt you can fuck me while standing."

She chuckled, a grim expression on her face, devoid of any feelings. "I think you underestimate me, Mahira." My eyes widened as she flung her length out, showing the pierced tip of her cock. "And just for that, I will fuck you mercilessly."

I didn't recall sucking her, and she had a fucking piercing on her cock. How come I didn't taste the metallic taste in my mouth? How come I didn't feel the coolness at the entrance of my pussy like I do now? My eyes bulged and I gasped as her cock drove straight up my warm, narrowing corridor.

I instantly started doing some thrusts on my own, the cool piercing of her cock just brushing my heated places. She reached up and ruthlessly grabbed my hair. "I understand what you're doing." She let out a growling sound. Her next hand pinched my ass, stopping my push. I moaned, and her hand craned my neck to return her unemotional glare.

"I am the one fucking you, Mahira."

"I know..."

"You don't know." With one hand in my hair and the other on the flesh of my ass. She started pushing vertically in my pussy, the piercing scraping against my wall. My pussy sparked with delight. Something about her cock was beneficial to the wall of my pussy.

"Fuck!" I sobbed quietly into the sheets.

"You have no idea how much I fucking hate you." She grunted. My eye moved over, and I lost concentration on what she was saying. I didn't know her whole name, and I let her fuck me for the second time.

"You fucking spoiled brat!" She spit and spanked my ass with her palm, my skin sounding like it had been struck by a whip. I yelled out, hoping to get away from her. "I am not your daddy." She growled, accelerating her push. My breath seemed to be slipping away from my lungs. I could feel myself about come.

"You will listen to me from now on." She gave a command. Despite the fact that I was being railed, so magnificently.

I was still a stubborn lass who demanded her way and only her way. "No?" She questioned. "Are you fucking sure?" When her finger touched a live nerve on my clit, the vulva of my pussy closed around her cock. I come on her cock. Her cock remained inside me, its length stroking deep into me, albeit at a moderate speed.

She hauled me up by my hair. "Take note, Mahira. I am in charge of everything." She chuckled, and her breath touched my shaggy nape. "Never forget that."

*************

I felt Angelo's gaze on me. It would be a bad idea to ask her first name right now, right? Calling her by her surname wasn't too horrible.

I pulled my hair out of my face and stared back at her. She's been gazing at me for the past 10 minutes, as if she wants to say something.

"So?" I edged.

"We are..."

"We are not friends. We're nothing." I made care to emphasize my explanation in case she had something planned in her immaculate little brain. Her lips curved into a grin as she nodded, understandingly.

"So, you won't change your money-hungry mindset."

"You are referring to the money that I am more than entitled to. Not in a million years, and don't worry, Angelo; I'll find a way to get you out of the firm." I murmured quietly, pulling the dress over my flushed body.

I think I gained a few pounds during the holidays.

"Zip this," I muttered with my back to her.

She gently took my hair, but I'd argue she wasn't that kind seconds before. Her lips played games with the flesh on my shoulder. "Are you certain you want to be a hardhead, cunt?"

"Very positive."

Her hot breath from blowing through her nostrils touched my nape. "I still want to fuck you."

My pussy was boiling up like a reactivated lava lake, I groaned. "I still want you to fuck me. But I hate you." I gritted.

"We've reached an understanding then. You continue to live your sad existence with just $20,000, and I fuck you anytime I want. Seems like a reasonable bargain."

"And I'll find a method to have you fired from the company..." When her fingertips brushed over my spine, I whimpered. "I will continue to take your cock."

She softly zips up her dress. She then turned me around. She pulled my hair violently and brought me to her chest. "One point for me." 

Mi just love bayka enuh, him song dem mi love yuuh fuck.