Chapter 12

Season 1 Episode 12

Mahira POV

I lowered my pussy onto her lengthy pierced shaft. I let out a cry as the cold stabbed right through my body. She stopped my movement by grasping my blouse. My fingers grasped her neck without regard for how tightly they did it. "You may squeeze as tight as you want. You are completing the report."

I scowled at the woman who was giving me the best fuck of my life. If only she weren't such a shit. I decided to play with her while I sat down for her entire shift, my thighs squeezing both sides of her lips. She eased up on her elbow. "What are you doing?"

"What are you too weak, to control me."

She grinned, leaning in farther. She violently grasped my neck and growled at me before looking me in the eyes. "When it comes to sex, Ms. Apis, we do not play. This is not a child thing."

I whimpered as she bounced me up and down her shaft. "The piercing is touching my spot." My teeth dug into her neck as I leant on her for support. "Please...not so quickly, Daddy."

"Shh, baby. I warned you it wasn't anything to toy with." Her lips sucked at my neck. "Do you see how much I'm winning, baby?"

"Shut up!" I let out a hiss. She stabbed me hard in the crotch, causing my teeth to separate from her flesh as I shrieked.

My fingers probed into her strong, tight flesh, barely gaining a grip.

"Later tonight, I will find someone to fuck me better than you." As I stared into her eyes, I spoke. Her eyes darkened, and she pushed me to the floor. She was on her knees, her cock motionless, her piercing penetrating inches into my shallow insides, a separate spot in my corridor that I was unaware even existed.

"Ahhh!" I yelled. Her hips worked like a bull, and her push was like a hardworking machine.

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled and slapped my face. I scowled at her.

"Hit me." I hissed and smirked. "Is that all you have. You are as feeble as your thrust." I teased.

"You think so, slut." She panted as she pushed my body slightly off the floor, her cock sinking farther deeply. My mouth dropped wide as she proved herself in only seconds.

"So...too fucking deep." I began to pat on her tightly grasped muscular arm, which was compressing all of the molecules in my neck.

"You asked for it, darling. Take it." Her steely eyes stared. Her push did not let up.

***************

I made it out of the office by 10 p.m. and rushed to the Plaza, but the lesson had already ended by the time I arrived.

Walking into the spacious room with shades of twilight blue and sensual purple, I sighed. One of the girls was already packing the seats and moving them to a clean space.

"You are late. Very late." Belinda's seductive voice emerged. I turned to face the Smokey-eyed lady in her scarlet garment. Belinda's name meant "beautiful" in Spanish, and she lived up to it in more ways than one, from her blunt-cut black hair to her habit of wearing red to these meetings. She advised that we do as well. She described red as attractive, confident, and embracing. I would argue that red contrasts with the olive skin tone, light brown eyes, and black wing eyeliner, giving her a sly fox aspect, almost like orange, and a Mesomorph body type.

She takes pride in herself, and as the owner of this class, she has to promote herself.

"I was drafting this dumb report." I announced. I also received a portion of dick. "Next week, I will be the first to arrive." Because next week, Ms. Angelo will be gone. I felt confident; simply looking at Belinda gave me complete confidence.

Belinda and I strolled over to the snack tables. My tummy grumbled as I looked down at the delectable finger food. I began taking Belinda's Dark Femininity program because I lack confidence in several areas.

My self-esteem was so low, and I want to embrace that womanly aspect of myself, hoping that if Rory returns, she will see a different version of myself.

"Don't worry, Xia pinches a tiny detail for me."

"Really? What did she say?" I bite my lips, hoping that Xia would not run her mouth too much and that if anybody was meant to speak, it would be me.

"Don't worry, it's exactly what you said. But you are welcome to elaborate." Her bright brown eyes stared at me as she smiled.

"My father threw me into the ocean. He brought in this, disability woman."

"Maybe he simply feels sorry for her."

"If you've seen her, he doesn't feel sorry for her. She's gorgeous, attractive, and has a pierced cock."

Belinda arched an eyebrow, "You looked to be extremely close to this woman, who I feel you don't agree with."

"We don't. Only when her cock was within my pussy or mouth. I detest her. I want to get rid of her."

"But you don't know how to."

"Exactly. I don't." I exhaled.

"She's simply getting in the way and costing me money. I need her to leave."

"Are you sure you don't have some sort of interest for her? Perhaps you can turn that to her advantage."

"I can?" I don't think there's anything we enjoyed about each other. So far, we've shown no signs of jealousy or desire for one other. What we have is merely sex, and it cannot be transformed into anything. I started helping myself with crackers and cheese.

"Don't hate on her. Do the opposite."

"The reverse, as in admiring her." I laughed and took a mouthful of my food. It increased my hunger as I chewed, and I now want to consume the entire table. However, dark femininity was not about being selfish or dumb. My eyes expand. "I have a fantastic idea. I could love her.

Act as if I fell in love with her and get to her weak place, and before she realizes it, she has left the firm."

"A little wicked. But I love it."

"But it may not work." I grimaced and stomped my feet in defeat. "You know, because no one falls in love quickly." I need my money at the end of the month. I was meant to start organizing my vacation as soon as February began.

"Who knows?" She whispered.

"You think."

She chuckled, her smoky eyes glinting. "I know," she repeated.