Chapter 25

Season 1 Episode 25

Mahira POV

Flashback

"I apologize for being late; I was at a meeting." I murmured, slipping into the unoccupied booth. On the opposite side, Lake and Rory sat together, cuddling up, as if they were dating. I offered a sheepish smile. Rory didn't appreciate it when I pointed out what Lake and her were doing; she stated being jealous made me look ugly. I want to keep her, therefore I'm not complaining anymore.

Lake nudged her to the side, and Rory cleared her throat.

"Is there something wrong? I remarked, grabbing for a French fry off Rory's plate. Lake scowled at me. "What up, fellas."

"Well, tell her." Lake urged.

"So, you know how Thanksgiving is approaching, right?"

"Yeah?" I replied, grabbing for another French fry. I was famished. Plus, something about eating fries off someone else's plate tasted more appetizing.

"This weekend, I'm considering visiting my folks."

My eyes expand; it's been a long time since we wanted to go up there. "Yes," I practically yelled. "What an awesome road trip! I've always wanted to go on one..." I trailed off, realizing everyone was still face down. "What's wrong?" My face also plummeted.

"Um... uhm."

"The car's already filled. So you can't come." Lake said. I raised an eyebrow. I've been longing to meet my girlfriend's parents for what seems like forever, and now I'm hearing that I won't be able to come.

"We can rent a vehicle, baby." I said, gazing at Lake. I wonder whether she is aware that I have the ability to make her fucking body disappear and make it look like she fled away with a so-called college lover.

"It will be too crowded at her parents' place. Five of us are already leaving." Lake said. Why was Rory not speaking? Hmm?

"Rory?"

"Uh?"

"You know, I have always wanted to meet your folks."

"I know, baby. It's only that they came up with an amazing concept."

"I could rent a vehicle and we'd drive—"

"You heard what Lake said: my parents' house will be too full."

I sneered and nodded my head. "Fine."

"We'll go another time, just you and me."

I nodded. "I need to be back at work."

"What? You have not ordered anything."

"I've lost my appetite." I snarled. Rory showed no fucking interest in having me go along, even kicking one of my friends out. If anyone I think shout be kicked out, it should be Lake. It seemed as if she didn't want me to come.

"Mahira, don't behave like that." She exhaled raggedly.

"Like, what!" I shouted. I couldn't hold back the tears any longer. "That my fucking girlfriend—"

Lake giggled and I propagated forward to grasp her neck, only to have Rory's hand push me back into the booth. "Do not touch her." She growled.

"What! She simply did this so that I couldn't come. Is this because you want to fuck my girlfriend? Hmm!"

"Mahira, stop it. Lake and I are only friends. You are overreacting." She argued.

I stormed out of the booth, lacking the energy to dispute with her. "Mahira." She called for me.

"Leave her be." Lake snarled.

*****************

Flashbacks continue.....

"Where've you been?" I growled at Rory as soon as she stepped through the door. I was genuinely angry. From her not fighting for me to her arrival at this hour.

"You are the one who went away!" She scoffed.

"Really! You jumped to her side. You know I've always wanted to visit Maryland and meet your folks, Rory!"

"I told you another time, Mahira. What more can I do?"

"Let me rent a car! What's so difficult? But you don't want me to the dinner because I may not be as attractive as she is!" I shouted, and tears filled my eye sockets. "She's gorgeous; she's the American beauty standard, and I am not."

"You're speaking bull, Mahira."

"I'm not insane, Rory. I know what's happening."

"Nothing is happening."

"Are you fucking her?!"

"What! We're simply friends." She said, removing her hoodie. "Mahira, stop being jealous; it does not look good on you."

I tightened my teeth; was it really worth arguing with her about this? We've wrestled about Lake more than we've discussed our future these days.

"Go with her." I mumbled as I grabbed for the pillow and hurled it on the floor. It landed just at her feet, and she scowled down at it.

"What is that for?"

"You're sleeping on the couch."

"C'mon, baby." She whined. I picked up one of the blankets and flung it directly onto the pillow. "Come on." She repeated.

"You should not be sleeping on the couch. You're lucky I didn't ch—fuck off." I shouted as I laid back down in bed. I couldn't look at her because if I did, I'd feel bad for her and welcome her into bed.

Just giving you a remainder or reminder one of those word/s please join either my free or paid patreon. Thank you very much. 

Still haven't figure out what to do for the Valentines day. I think you should get locked in with your sex toys, take it out for a date, treat it with wine. and enjoy the rest of the evening and no I won't be playing with myself on Valentines...I will be masturbating there is a big difference purrrrr