Chapter 26

Season 1 episode 26

Mahira POV

"Apologize." I stared blankly at my father. He was testing his luck with me. "You stated that I should apologize to her." Last I checked, I was the only one who still felt like I was being electrocuted by the teaser. My body felt burnt within.

"I asked diplomatically, and she did not give it to me."

"Just apologize for taking her cane."

"Alright fine." I murmured. She was in the deserted hallways. This side of the building was desolated; for years, I would slip over here with Rory when I was feeling a bit freaky. I can't seem to stop the memories from flowing in at once; it's like a ton of bricks have fallen on me, slowly drowning me.

"I'll give you all some privacy. I don't want something as humiliating as this to happen again."

My father went away with the two security guards. Evil sprang to mind, to choke her half to death, but I knew she wouldn't simply lay limp and let me do it, so I couldn't even attempt. I have no idea why I thought it in the first place.

"Um..." I mumbled, my voice echoing down the corridor.

"I believe you have an apology to make to me."

I scowled at her. I wasn't used to apologizing or anything. Because I wasn't remorseful for what I'd done. I should have thrown her cane out the fucking window.

"That picture frame is quite precious to me."

"Not really my problem." She replied harshly. I raised an eyebrow. "I demand an apology." She sneered. If I apologized, would it miraculously touch her foot and allow her to walk properly? It appeared to be so.

"With that stinkin' attitude, I could reconsider it."

"You understood we were on an empty floor with no security cameras or evidence to support its claims. What if. What if I threw you out one of these balcony windows? She chuckled.

I gazed blankly at her. Will she really push me out the window because of an apology? Fuck, that made my pussy jump like a frog. I bite my lip.

It wasn't Rory, but she'll do enough to fuck me on this empty floor. Fuck, we could do it for hours.

"I would die, Ms. Angelo." I said seductively, reaching lightly for her black polyester tie.

"Do you want to die, Ms. Apis?" Her frigid stare rested on my lips.

"I do not know." I began to gently back away, holding the tie in my hand. My shoulders collided with the slightly ajar door, and I shoved against the barren office desk. She used her cane to widen my legs. She then pushed my skirt up with the cane, revealing my smooth, well-shaved thighs. Her cane broke through the barrier and went right to my pussy.

I gasped as I felt the cold metal through the thin fabric of the underwear. She massaged the hook's curvature up and down my slit, causing the material to soak up all of my juice.

"Please...." I breathed, pressing my lips against hers. Her tormenting of my pussy persisted despite my one-time pleas.

"Apologize first."

I pouted; plainly, she wasn't going to get an apology from me. It's not like I promised anyone an apology.

"Nope." I murmured, puckering my lips. I whimpered as she grabbed me off the desk and twisted me around. My chest hit the desk with such force that it seemed like a police officer making an arrest.

The only difference was that she did not position my arms behind my back. Yet. I stared forward, awaiting and trusting what she was about to do with my pussy.

But I was in for a surprising, heartbreaking surprise as the hook of her cane wrapped around my neck and jerked my head back.

I growled in effort as the hard, metal fibers pressed against my slender, sensitive neck.

Ouch!

That was going to leave a mark. I felt dirtier than a slut as my panties were soaked and sloppy between my legs.

"Are you going to fuck me like this?" It wasn't a question, but a request, which I hope she can fulfill like a genie.

I'll beg her and pay her with my last cent for her to fuck me like this. When I heard her pants fall to the floor, my pussy sneezed again, like a fresh cold.

"Take my panties off....please."

"Nah. What's the joy in that?" She hissed as she moved my panties to the side. I groaned as the chilly piercing point slid my pussy lips to the side and pressed against my steaming, explosive entrance.

"Hmm." I groaned, pulling back to create some friction, but her teasing persisted. "Please, stop playing." With tears in my eyes, I begged, the hook of her cane pressing further into my voice box and making my words sound like a squeaky anime girl.

I felt her grab both of my hands, which I had obediently placed behind my back. "No! Don't just ram!—" I shouted as she drove her cock in, stopping me from speaking. I could feel her cock causing damage to my walls, prompting me to moan and whimper. My cries resonated in the silence. The table jolted and slid closer to the balcony, and soon I was peering out.

"Ms. Apis, aren't you going to apologize?" She gently stationed the hook, causing me to turn to face her. "You look pathetic." She spoke harshly. I rolled my eyes and pushed my hip sharply back, sending her staggering back.

However, this resulted in her scratching into my side, causing me to squeal in pain. "You look so gorgeous with mascara dripping down your eyes. Is my cock making you cry?" With steady strokes, she murmured to me. The piercing grating on my walls.

"I hate you." My faltering voice said.

"You love it." She mouthed, quickening her stroke. "You love it so much that you despise yourself for loving it." She freed my hands and smacked my ass. The flesh of my ass bounces as she slaps it. My walls tightened around her length, squeezing, pressing, grilling, and compressing it until she collapsed onto my lower body.

Her cock pulsated further within me, flooding me with her hot juice, and I moaned, my pussy losing control. Her cane grip on my neck loosened, as did her body, which was heavy on.

"Sage." I grunted. Her body moved steadily on mine.

"I imagined you did not know my name."

"I did." I panted. She eased up, and I turned to view her crimson scar on her hip bone. I believe that scar was from the accident, but I didn't want to snoop around. She must be devastated. Her eyes conveyed everything, even grief and rage. I hurriedly glanced aside, before she could catch me peeping. It wasn't my place to inquire, I believe.

"I'm sorry for removing your third leg." I whispered while adjusting my drenched panties. They were essentially damaged. I drew them off and balled them up in my hand. I didn't want to stroll around with the pain of moist material. I hope there is enough air beneath me to keep my pussy air dry from all the secretions.

"Does it require my cane, wrapped around you, to apologize?" She remarked this as she snapped her belted belt into lock.

"Maybe." My lips twisted into a smile.

"I'm sorry I let the guard torment you, but it was great watching you flatline on the floor." She replied, her cane coming up and stroking my lips.

"Well, this is my final apology, you tard." I muttered. She always had to open her mouth and say something that made me want to kick the same cane out of her grasp.