Chapter 17

Season 1 Episode 17

Season 1 Episode 17

Mahira POV

Who did Sage Angelo believe she was? Claiming to deduct $2,000 from absolutely nothing. My hip swung till it seemed like it was about to drop out of its sockets. I made it to the end of the floor, where there were several printers. I didn't let Angelo read over my report; I just concluded that whatever and how it was written, she'd have to deal with it herself.

I ripped the papers that were coming out painfully slowly from the printer. I had gotten the same printers serviced and updated. I typically do it every six months. I suppose it was time for them to be updated.

"Hey." A masculine voice anxiously greeted. My brow wrinkled as I looked up to see Simon. I believed the office was vacant.

"Surprised to see you here." He stammered while playing with the car's keys. He appeared to be heading home, since his laptop bag was over his shoulder and his nerdy glasses was tucked away on his work polo shirt.

"I just finished my report." I generally left before anybody else, before a piece of trash became floor manager. The reason for my early departure was traffic. I didn't want to be stuck in traffic, and at home, I took forever to do my makeup.

Every blemish has to go. "However, the printer is acting poorly. So what's up?"

He must want something, because he stopped here at random to engage in a chat with me of all people. I just hope he didn't get the wrong impression that I liked him. Because I did not. Not because he was fat, ugly, impoverished, or geeky, but because he was a guy. I despise man.

"I simply want to know whether you're okay."

"I'm OK. Thank you for asking." I said as I drew the paper out. As the machine produced greater noises, I knew more paper was about to come. How much paper was there?

"Do you want me to wait up for you? I could take you home."

I almost laughed, like a villain from a movie. I'd never sit with someone like him in a million years.

"I'm in major trouble with the new floor manager." I didn't tell him what I really thought. At the end of the day, I was going to make him work for me. I simply need something to distract Ms. Angelo, and I'll have control of the entire floor. Again.

"Angelo."

"Yep." I whispered as I took out the other page. I focused on the following paper, which was slowly coming out. I let out a bored yarn. "Don't you despise her, too?"

He laughed awkwardly before looking around. if I was into men, I wouldn't date him for that reason, among others. He was clearly a pussy. Even Xia have more balls than him. Fuck, even I have more testosterone than him.

"This is just between you and me. I will not inform her, and you will not lose your job.

"Well, she is a little severe." His fingers moved about as he slid over the things he really wanted to express. Pussy.

"Really. I think she is a cunt." I grinned, hoping to coax him out of his obscure shell. He gulped and stuffed his vehicle keys into his jeans pocket. He did not appear to be wearing his size.

The pants' waistband was tight around his waist, compressing his swollen tummy, and the crotch was stretched all the way up, squeezing the life out of his microscopic seed sacks.

"Pathetic." I let out a hiss. Despite this, Angelo was jumping around on a cane. She was fucking hot. Heck, she was always between my legs. I just can't take the crap that comes out of her miserable lips.

"Huh?" he asked.

I think you are pathetic. "I think she's pathetic. A fucking crap of nothing but a jumping freak." I yelped out a breath of dispiritedness

"Ha! Calm down, Ms. Apis."

My gaze solidified on him, and he gulped, looked down. I could feel the cowardly energy radiating from him. It rinks like piss.

"You believe I should calm down?" With a grumble, I tore the subsequent piece of paper and placed it onto the pile over the printer. I started to approach him meticulously. "Let me ask you a question, Simon. Do you appreciate working with her?" He began to take a step back, the perspiration on his brow glistening from the ceiling lights. His slimy tongue shot out to taste his dry lips. This dude needs to have a reality check. He needed to wake up and realize how terrible he looked. He needed to conceal his ugliness with something, just as I used make-up to hide mine.

"Do you appreciate being bossed around, 24/7? Huh, Simon?"

His fat body was crushed against the wall, like a floppy doll.

When I pushed my finger against his skin, it was not as hard and rigid as Angelo's. I intended to fuck her later. This was the second time I had been thinking about her in such a short period of time.

"Do you enjoy that your pay was slashed by half?"

"I don't mind it." He stutters.

"Really. You don't mind it?" I referred the question back to him.

"I mean —"

"Ms. Apis." Angelo warned. I turned and stared her down; now that's the sort of body I want to brush up against right now.

"What do you know? Simon and I were just chatting about you. Weren't we Simon?"

I pouted as I looked back at Simon, who was gray. The moisture had vanished from his face. "He and I both believe you are a piece of garbage." I leaned my elbow on his, but it felt like I was leaning into quicksand as my elbow gradually sank into his flesh.

"Let him be. He should be heading home."

"Tell Simon how much you were looking forward to taking me home." I teased with a wicked beam on the corners of my mouth. "Simon wants to entertain me."

"I did—"

"That's okay. It isn't like Ms. Angelo and I are dating. So there's nothing wrong about taking this home." I remarked, indicating at my body.

"Go home, Simon." Angelo urged.

His body flowed between my fingers like slime; he was very slimy. His flabby frame dashed towards the elevator, which was at the other end of the level.

I approached Angelo and wiped my hands on her button shirt. "He feels a little slimy. Always drenched in sweat."

"Why don't you pick on people your own size?"

"Now that would not be fair." I tsk. I grumbled as I heard the printer make a beep sound. It appeared to have run out of ink or paper.

"Listen to me." Angelo muttered, forcing my head towards her. "You screw yourself with me, like you did today, and you do not get paid at all."

I scoffed. My fingers moved quickly, desperate to feel her body. To feel something hard and firm.

She grasped my neck. I yelped.

"Do you fucking understand me?" Her darkened eyes blazed through me.

"It appears that you will have to make me understand in a different way, since I just do not grasp." I muttered, licking the smirk on my lips. She pulled me toward her office by the neck. Pleasure descends to my crotch. Ready for whatever was going to happen, my pussy was growing slippery and moist.