Chapter 32

Season 1 Episode 32

Mahira POV

Upon noticing the throng at Angelo and I shared office, I quickly spun around. When I said crowd, I meant my father, the security guys, and of course Angelo. They made it look like a fucking crime scene, and I was the perpetrator, and I wasn't going to get caught. I turned back and began heading for the elevator.

I apparently didn't consider the ramifications when I 'Vandalized' the office. No one was going to take my side. Shit! My father already feels I am a rotten seed.

"Hey," Angelo screamed.

I turned around to see her aggressively jumping at me. If my ass wasn't cooked like French fries, I'd laughed.

"I'm not responsible for anything that happened."

"You fucking better tell me who's involved." My father and Angelo stepped forward. "Because they're in very tremendous danger."

I looked about, attempting to place the blame on someone. But then I recalled how I felt after Xia lost her job. I was guilty. Nobody should accept responsibility for what I've done.

"Well?"

I could lie to them and say I had no idea who did it. But they'll most certainly find someone to blame it on, and I'll feel terrible as well.

I groaned, "I did it, Dad. You can withdraw it from my salary. I pushed past them and into the office.

Two security guards were hauling out the desk, while another guard trailed after with the chair. The papers that were scattered around were already tidy and organized on my desk.

"It was a $10,000 desk." My father argued. I hope I could roll myself out of the window and die.

"Sorry. Take it out of my paycheck." I repeated. I had already ruined the desk and chair; all I could do was have it taken from my pay. I was certain that a formal apology could not repair the chair's fabric or un-stab the desk.

"You are not regretful for whatever you have done in the past. You just do what you feel like, because I am the owner."

"But she can do anything she wants." I murmured while sitting down. "If you hadn't allowed me and her to share an office, where she subsequently tortured me, I wouldn't have retaliated." I've made my point. "You just like picking up for her."

"She's the proper fit for our firm." He shouted. The muscles in his jaw appeared to be about to explode.

"Okay, then. All of this began to happen when you placed her in charge. And I have no talk anymore."

"So, you chose to vandalize everything."

"Yes." I said as she walked in. I believe she loved that my father's hatred and curses at me.

"As of today, you are no longer a shareholder, and Angelo has replaced you. Until you become better."

"Okay." I said, spinning my chair so that my back was facing them. "And, while you're at it, tell Angelo to remove my name off the list."

"If she wants, she can. You are still obligated to report to work. But from now on, I'll be paying for your penthouse and food. That is it. So those fine clothing you like to purchase and pricey holidays are over."

"Okay, Daddy. You are the best." I answered sarcastically. My insides simply broke down. Because my privilege was being revoked because of her.

I screeched as I heard the door slam shut and the glass panel rattled.

"Mahira," Angelo muttered.

"What do you want? You got what you always wanted, right? You get to sit among the other stockholders. You have a family. And I was booted out. So what more could Sage Angelo want?" I stand, tugging my coat dress up to show off my thighs. "Would you like to fuck me now, Angelo?" I replied, taking off my panties and throwing them in her face. "Why don't you fuck me in the ass, because that's what you've been mentally doing? "Fucking me in the ass." I kneel in my chair.