Chapter 11

Season 1 Episode 11

Season 1 Episode 11

Mahira POV

The Microsoft Word page was blanker than my cerebral cortex. The lights were now turned on in my workplace, indicating that it was nighttime. And when it's nighttime, I'm supposed to be drinking rather than gazing at a computer screen. On my knees in someone's house, gazing at their cock, waiting to be rammed into my mouth.

I was meant to be in Dark Femininity class, gaining an extra boost to my confidence. I wasn't meant to be at this office, gazing at a blank page on a screen. That was meant to be Simon's or another person's job, not mine.

I essentially tried everything to flee. But she had security guards at each door, stopping me from leaving.

The only option left to me was to leap to my death, and trust me, I came dangerously close to doing just that.

"Hey." Xia murmured as her fingers pounded on my open door, signaling her entrance. She held a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Hi." I said. She placed the coffee on my desk.

"So, I don't think I'll see you in class."

"You will, just my ghost. Because I'm going to leap out this fucking window!"

She chuckled and said, "A report isn't that horrible. I recently began composing them for Angelo.

"YOU DID?" I gave a gasp. How does she get to boss everyone around but I don't. I was still a floor manager. It was on both my name plate and my door.

"Uhm...did she disclose anything with you, such as how she became dependent on a stick?" She was enticing me to keep it from her one day. Which I will.

"I don't know. Too afraid to inquire. I doubt she'd tell me." Xia replied. "Do you feel sorry for her?" She snorted. I rolled my eyes. The least I'll ever feel for her is when she leaves my filthy floor.

"I want to get out of this office chair." I grumbled, my ass felt numb from sitting here too long, gazing at both the paperwork on my desk and the screen of my laptop. I take a sip of coffee, expecting it will improve my thinking powers.

"Ms. Swiss, shouldn't you go home?" Ms. Angelo's voice muttered beyond my door.

"Chill, she's only keeping me company." I remarked, hoping to help the plainly terrified girl. I see nothing frightening about Angelo. She's a piece of crap, but I believe the reason I wasn't terrified was because she couldn't fire me. She can toy with my money and use the workers against me, but she cannot fire me or do anything else detrimental.

"Ms. Swiss, please leave Ms. Apis here as she has to finish up. You are taking up her time." Ms. Angelo beckoned for her to go, leaving no room for any of us to disagree. This bitch.

"See you later. Class ends at 11 p.m., so I hope you finished by then."

"Yes, please spare a seat and a glass of wine for me." I chuckled.

She nodded and went away. I rolled my eyes, wanting to put a shotgun to my head, recognizing that this entire level was just her, me, and the two ugly guards she used to "contain" me on the floor.

She slammed the door closed, and I jumped in my seat. "Do not bang my fucking door."

"Do you prefer I slam my cock into you?"

I just stared. I could definitely benefit from some cock.

"I'm not finished."

"I can see you haven't even started. Writing a report is not that difficult." She took a seat at my desk and placed her walking stick between her knees, the handle lying against the surface.

"It's simple for you to say; after all, Xia is writing it for you. I am sure she will have to blast her skull open when she gets home."

"This is your punishment."

"Do I look like a child to you?" I scowled.

"You behave like one. You wasted money. You hook up with random women as if your life depended on it."

"I'd say the same about your sticks." I took a breath. "What does my life have to do with being compelled to stay on the floor?"

"Well, your daddy, says I'm your new daddy now. So I will do all in my power until you learn to act better."

"You may do anything you want, but just return my whole pay this month. I have things to do."

"Your mother and father informed me about these things."

My brow wrinkled; I assumed my mother knew nothing about her employment at the firm. So, basically, my mother lied in order to avoid being chastised. She knew all along. That bit—woman. I cleared my throat.

"Very good." I shut my laptop and pushed it to the side before crawling onto the desk, grabbed her tie and tugging her like a dog on a leash. "I will win very, very soon." My lips moved swiftly, eager to touch hers.

"If I fuck you, Ms. Apis. You are still staying here to complete this report. Nothing changes."

"Are you really sure? After I ride you, you'll pass out."

"I guarantee you that you cannot ride me till I pass out."

I grinned as my fingers rubbed against her shoulder. "Of course, I can, silly." I cautiously started to let go of her neck tie. I then forced her back into the chair.

My body lurched toward her, and the chair tipped over, with me landing on her with all of my weight. She chuckled darkly and grabbed my waist. "I can already feel the heat from your pussy." She panted and pushed her walking stick away.

Her gaze shifted to the tent in her pants. "You intend to break my cock, darling. Huh?" She slid my tight blouse up to my firm nipples and grasped it. "Do you?"

"Yes, Yes!"