Chapter 11

So one valentines, I nearly die...I saw this girl right...Right (make sure you guys are following on) she looks so damn good, but her face was void of any emotions and well I thought she was damn hot, so I slide over to the girl and she instantly smile... right (Are you still following along) in that moment I should've know something was off about her, but her dark voice makes me wet guys !!!!

she was like "You want to come back to my house."

I nodded my head eagerly, all wit fly through the damn door and windows. anyway she rides a bike and I jump on it guys and well, she stopped after about 1 hour drive and when I got off, I realized there was no house. Nothing. Nothing but thick black forest surrounded us. She got off and lift the helmet off...right (Are you guys following along, this was a traumatic day for me *crying*) 

As she take the helmet off, she reached behind her and I flinched, she darkly chuckled. "Its nothing but a mask, baby girl." my panties got wet...AGAIN purrrrr.

"What's your name?" she asked. My brows furrowed, and then my eyes shoot open in shock, horror and then I blushed realizing that I didn't tell her my name, neither did she.

"R-Ria." I stammered. Her beasty blue eyes locked gazed with me and my panties wet...DOUBLE AGAIN. "what's yours?" I asked.

she chuckled again, this time with was like a snarl. 'Don't worry about that, but I want you todo something for me Ria." She said as she concealed her smirk with the ghostface mask....It was so sexy and my panties wet...TRIPPLE AGAIN. she reached behind her again and pulled out two black, sleek leather gloves, she slipped them on with ease, as if she done it a million time. 

"Anything you want, daddy."

GUYSSSS!!!!!!!

I could hear her breathing behind the mask, sending extra thrill down my spine. (I was such an idiot) she reached behind her back again (How much things can hold behind there like damnnnnn) and pulled out a...Dildo...no...a long blade, her glove hands, covered the black handle with a smooth grip, as if she done this before.

"I want you to run as fast as you can, Ria. because when I catch you, I am going to fuck your inside with the blade of this blade." 😩😩😩😩 (I don't know what I did to get such a top tier treatment. Obviously I didn't die guysss

Anyway guys this is not chapter 11 please scroll for the real chapter 11. Thank you very much.