CHAPTER 41

Freya's P.O.V

"What happened?!"

I immediately opened the door to arthiel's room, mommy called me again earlier because she said I had to know something.

I even saw my brother kient and my two cousins jeira and kaios with big smiles.

"Gagaling na ang apo ko, sweety!"Mommy said and widely smiled.

"P-po?!" I said in disbelief.
They focused on Lein in bed, who was still unconscious.

"Nasalinan na siya ng dugo kanina."Si kient.

"Really?! Is what you're saying really true?!"I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my cheeks because of what I heard.

Mommy nodded gently and so did the grandparents and my two cousins.

"Oh god! Thank god...my daughter." I ended up kneeling on the side of the bed while holding my daughter's little hand.

I'm so happy. I am very happy because my daughter is safe. She will recover and I will see her smiling face again.

Mommy patted my back to calm me down.

"Mom! Who is the person who gave my daughter's blood donor? I want to thank him or her personally." I turned to mommy.

I straightened up and faced her. My grandfather and grandmother as well as kient, jeira, and kaios came to look at arthiel who was still asleep but it was obvious that my daughter's face was gradually returning to her fresh face.

"Doc Lian hasn't told me yet. But..."Mom's speech was interrupted when the door to the room suddenly opened.

I spat on people I hadn't seen in days.

"Damn...! how's arthiel?!"Tita A  said as she walked in.

"She's gonna be alright tita."Ate red replied.

"Thank god! thank you for that. L-look at her, she really looks like art when she was young."

My eyes were fixed on aunt A because of what she said. Even our roommates looked at each other.

"Frey, sorry at ngayon lang kami nakadalaw, ah." I turned my gaze to ate red. Along with the two twins who were by her side.

Where's hulyo?

I just gave her a hug and smiled. Ate red is really beautiful. They look so much like art—fvck! I miss her!

"It's fine. Thank you for visiting us anyway." I just said.

Behind them are the two twins, seven and eight na tinanguan ko lang din.

While we were busy talking, suddenly someone knocked on the door. We all looked at it and Doctor Derick spat at it.

He approached me with a smile."Sorry to interrupt you guys." He said politely.

Tumango at ngumiti lang ang mga kasama ko.

"Doc, thank you for finding a blood donor for my daughter. Thank you very much." I said with great gratitude.

Doc's smile widened causing his very white straight teeth to appear.

"You don't have to thank me. I just did the right thing. By the way, I'll give you something...here." He presented me with the red patient charts

Nagtataka kong inabot ang bagay na iyon. Pero muli ko siyang sinulyapan ng tingin.

"What is this, doc?"I asked.

"Buksan nmo at basahin mo ang nakasulat diyan."

Sinunod ko naman ang sinabi nito. Dahan-dahan ko itong binuklat.

It's a DNA test ang blood donor results.

And my eyes widen in shock ng makita ko kung kaninong pangalan ang nandoon sa list.

"Oh g-god..." I suddenly said."Doc, what do you mean by this?"

"What you read is true, ma'am freya. Ezikhiel art Juarez donated blood for your daughter and that was the result. According to what you read, ezikhiel and your daughter are 100 percent related to each other I already know that juarez is an intersex. In short, they are both mother and daughter."

Duon na ako tuluyang nawalan ng balanse kung hindi lang ako nahawakan ni mommy na nasa tabi ko rin pala.

"H-how...?" I asked confused.

I couldn't believe what I found out. How is art the mommy of arthiel? I don't remember anything that happened between me and zi.

"Oh my gosh! Tita...look at this." Sister Red gave the folder to Tita A who was now shocked as well.

"D-damn...apo ko nga ang batang iyan!"May tuwa sa tono ng pananalita ni tita A.

Even those with us inside couldn't believe it either, but I didn't pay attention to their reaction.

My chest felt tight and I couldn't figure out why.

Kient helped me stand up straight, who was still in awe of comforting me.

I just realized that I was crying. Shouldn't I be more happy because arthiel's Mother has been found? But why am I hurt?

Dahil ba sa mga maling ginawa ko sa mag Ina? Pinaglayo ko sila dahil ayaw kong saktan ni caylev si Zi.

Damn, that Caylev bastard. I can really kill him when we meet.

I slowly approached my daughter. I bent down to kiss her on the forehead for a long time and my tears continued to flow.

"B-baby... I'm sorry, forgive mommy. I'll get back to you when you wake up and I'll make up for all the mistakes I've made against you. Forgive me my child." I sobbed and whispered to her.

After I kissed her on the forehead and squeezed her hand, I turned my gaze to my companions in the room.

"W-where's Zi and hulyo?"I asked them.

"Ewan ko kung saan lupalop napadpad ang mga batang 'yon, ilang araw nang hindi nagpakita sa amin."Kinabahan ako sa sinabi ni ate red.

It's been a week na rin simula nang pinagtabuyan ko siya. At gusto kong sabunutan ang sarili ko ngayon dahil sa mga kagaguhan na sinabi ko sa kanya.

I hurt her—again and again.

"Does Zi already know about this?" I asked. They shook their heads signaling that they didn't know yet.

"She doesn't know yet. Nag-aalala na ako sa kanya at sa pinsan niya. Hindi sila nagpakita sa akin—sa amin. Tinawag at tinext ko din sila pero hindi naman sila nag re-respond."Paliwanag naman ni tita A na ikinasikip ng dibdib ko.

I hate this feeling, yung feeling ko na may masamang nangyari sa kanya. God, kung nasaan man siya ngayon sana okay lang siya.

My woman, I miss her.

Para akong nilalagnat sa iisiping ilang araw siyang hindi nagpakita sa pamilya niya. I'm so sick to be inlove with her—and I really, really miss her.

Please baby come home, ako na ang bahala kay caylev at papatayin ko siya. Damn, sana hindi ko na lang pala siya pinagtabuyan.

Come home again, baby. Hinihintay kana namin ng anak mo.

(wut)