CHAPTER 43

Freya's P.O.V

It's been a five years since art left. And in those five years, she's is still in my heart, she is still the only one I want to be with forever.

I miss her.

I'm happy because caylev is now in prison. Damn that man, he's a drug addict. That's why his eyes were red when we met last year.

"Mom, are you okay?" I turned to my daughter when she spoke

I just nodded and smiled at her.

"Will mommy come back here?" The smile on my lips disappeared when she said.

Because I told her that art is her mommy. I thought she wouldn't accept it but she was very happy when I said that.

"Yes, baby. Just be patient and we will be with your mommy." She smiled. I kissed her forehead.

"I miss her..." My chest immediately tightened when I saw her sobbing.

Damn, art. Please comeback.

"Bakit umiiyak ang apo ko na 'yan."I turned to mommy lianna when she spoke.

In five years she accepted me. I am still sorry for the words I said to her before.

Arthiel violently broke free from my hug and hugged her grandmother.

"Mommy la, I miss mommy."She said while her face was still buried in her grandmother's neck.

"Shh. Your mommy is coming home, okay?"

"Ilang beses niyo na pong sinabi 'yan pero hindi naman po nagkakatutuo."Bigla akong natutop sa kinauupuan ko.

Ito yung mga bagay na hindi ko gusto, eh. Yung magtampo ang anak ko.

"No. Malay mo bukas or sa makalawa ay uuwi na ang mommy mo."Mommy lianna said.

"Aasahan ko iyan mommy la."Ngumiti si mommy lianna dito.

"Mom, kayo po munang bahala kay arthiel may pupuntahan po muna ako."Paalam ko kay mommy lianna.

"Okay. No prob, take care okay?"I just nodded. Hinalikan ko muna ang magkabilang pisngi nila saka tuluyan ng umalis.

——

2 year's later...

"What do you want, davis?"Inis kong sabi dito.

He was one of the bartenders—before. But he already owns a bar, coffee shop, cake shop and more.

He was flirting with me too, I didn't agree but the fool still continued with what he wanted.

I rolled my eyes.

"You. You're the one I want~ you're the one I need~."Tsk, ang baduy.

"Can you please—argh come on!"I shout at him.

"Ikaw naman hindi mabiro, gusto kong mag date tayo."Napairap ako sa sinabi niya.

"Okay."I said that makes him shocked.

"Yes!"Napasuntok pa ito sa ere. Just like art—damn, bakit ko ba siya iniisip eh wala naman siya.

Pintong taon na pero hanggang ngayon ay wala pa rin siya. Syempre alam kung may asawa na siya kaya wala na siyang pakialam. Pero pa'no yung anak niya?—hys, nevermind.

"Shall we go, babe?"I just rolled my eyes on him.

He took me to the famous beach resort that he also owns and my eyes just grew like that.

It's beautiful, the designs of every corner are beautiful, on the side of the hallway there is also a red rose.

"Here..." I was brought back to my trance when Davis spoke. Damn, he's so handsome.

"You're so gorgeous..." He said then kissed me on the forehead.

I like him, because he's so caring and gentleman at the same time.

He made me sit in the chair he took.

"It's beautiful..." That was the word that came out of my mouth as I looked around again.

"Of course." He said with a smile. "Let's eat." he said so I nodded and started eating.

"Freya..." From looking at what I ate, I turned my gaze to Davis when he spoke.

"Hmm?"

"Uh-uhm... Will you be my girlfriend? I know you've rejected me several times but there's nothing wrong if you answer me right?" I was about to speak when he covered my mouth with his index finger."Freya, just try to love me. I'll do everything to make you happy—and your daughter, please."He even kissed the back of my palm but I didn't feel any electricity there like art did before—damn.

Art also has a different effect on me. Even her simple words make my stomach tingle, but why is that? I can't even feel this thing with davis.

"Kung sasagutin mo si davis, hija. Hindi kita masisisi, 'yan ang desisyon mo hindi ka namin pakikialaman pa."

Biglang nag sink yung sinabi sa akin ni mommy. Sa sinabi niyang 'yon ay sumang-ayon ni tita A.

Damn, freya.

Wala namang mali kung tatanggapin ko si davis right?

"I want you to be my girl. Gusto kong mabuhay na kasama ka. P-pero kung ayaw mo h—"

"Yes."

Nanlaki ang mata nito sa sinabi ko saka ito napatayo.

"H-ha? W-what do you mean by that?"Gulat na tanong niya.

"Tch, I just said that, didn't I? I said I would agree to be your girlfriend." I rolled my eyes on him.

He came to me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm probably the happiest person in the whole world." I even heard his sobbing slightly as I released her from hugging him.

I smiled, I wiped his tears with my finger.

"Ang gwapo mo."I just said. He chuckled.

"No. Mas maganda ka."Inikutan ko lang siya ng mata.

"Freya..."

"Yes?"

"I love you."Damn—bakit ba kahit iloveyou ay parang walang epekto sa akin?!

Argh, nevermind.

"I love you too."Sabi ko na ikinangiti niya.

"I-i love you..."

"What?"

"Dapat 'i love you more' hindi 'I love you too' para mo lang sinasabi mahal mo'ko kasi mahal kita."

"Okay, take two."

"I love you, Ava."

"I love you more, Zi."

I shook my head because Zi's memories suddenly sank in me.

I miss her—the fvck freya?

"Davis—"I was startled when he suddenly claimed my lips. I grabbed his shoulder and responded to his kiss.

Tangina, bakit ba walang epekto sa akin ang lalakeng ito?

Just shut the fvck up, freya.

Wala nga'ng epekto pero masarap naman—teka, kelan ka pa naging manyak selp?

Totoo naman, ah. Masarap siyang humalik. Pero mas masarap humalik si ezi—shh.

Ramdam ko pa na may taong nakamasid sa amin pero pinabayaan ko nalang 'yon. I-eenjoy ko muna ang gabing ito kasama ang boyfriend ko.

(Bahala na si author)

A/N: Pati ako hindi ko matanggap ang relasyon nilang dalawa pero 'yan ang pumasok sa isip ko mga babes!

gyatay by ley.