CHAPTER 40

Freya's P.O.V

["Anak, nasaan ka?"]

"I'm in my condo mom, kukuha lang ako ng mga damit ni arthiel para may pampalit siya."

["Okay, just wanna make sure that you're fine."]

"I'm fine, mom. I'll be right there for a minute..."

I hung up immediately after mom and I said goodbye. Maybe she was really worried that's why she was called.

I almost hit into a dog earlier while I was on my car.

The words caylev said earlier about my relationship with art, it's fvcking bothering me.

He wants me to break up with the person I love and when that happens he will be courting me. He said I will keep everything a secret from him, otherwise he will kill art.

No, Just fucking no way.

I will not let that happen to the person I love. I love her so much, so while possible I will accept what caylev offered me.

You know that I am only doing this for art's life, the life of the person I love.

I've been avoiding art for a few days now, and even her texts and calls I just ignored.

Ayaw kong naghiwalay ulit kami, pero mas ayaw kong mabawian siya ng buhay dahil lang sa akin.

It's like cold water was poured on me earlier. I stiffened because what caylev wanted to happen was against my insides.

That bastard.

I finished putting my daughter's clothes and things in a small suitcase.

When I opened the door, a large woman stood in front of me.

When I looked up at her very beautiful and handsome face, my chest just thumped like that.

We stared for a long time, all dumb and speechless.

"Z-zi?"

Kusang lumabas sa bibig ko ang pangalan niya. Napaiwas ako ng titig sa kanya.

"Ava..."Mahinang sambit din niya na mas lalong nagpapalakas sa tibok ng puso ko.

I miss her...yes, I miss her beautiful and handsome face. Ilang araw ang ginawa kong iwas sa kanya. But damn it! I really really miss her.

I calmed myself so that she wouldn't notice the effect of her presence on me. I was about to pass her but it was too late when she hold my wrist.

"Bakit hindi mo sinasagot ang tawag at text ko?!"She husky asked.

I tried to untie her hand but it was like a chain that couldn't be removed. I was amazed at her very serious but beautiful and plump face. But the strange color of her face is consistent.

Namumutla siya at parang kulang na kulang sa tulog. Kapansin-pansin din ang napaka gulo niyang ayos.

What happened to this woman at bakit ganito na ka miserable ang hitsura niya? Pero impiyernes kahit magmukhang basahan ang mukha niya ay poganda parin.

Damn-just back to reality.

Taimtik akong nakipagtitigan sa kanya kahit pa pakiramdam ko hinihila ako ng mata niya.

"Para iwasan ka, why? Do you have any problem with that?"I sarcasticly said.

Seryuso pa din ang maganda nitong mukha.

"Kailangan nating mag usap."Aniya.

"Wala na tayong dapat pag-usapan pa. Now, get lost."Pagtataboy ko dito.