DIVULGENCE 30

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓩𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓼

The door slowly opened, and a girl wearing slutty clothes entered. She has light make-up but fake eyelashes.

"Good afternoon, Deputy Hanzo," she greeted me and plastered a smile.

Good afternoon? Hapon na? Tinignan ko ang oras sa relos ko at alas-dos na ng hapon. Halos anim na oras din akong nakatulog.

I greeted her back. "Have a seat," I said, and I glanced at the visitor's chair.

She obliged and sat down. She must be a transferee from DRT University.

"I'm Gwy Chris Danrel," she introduced herself. She doesn't need to tell me the details about her like her age, address, and other informations because it is written on the form she sent me through email last week.

She's playing with her fingers, exposing her fake nails. Wala akong problema sa kaniya, sabihin na lang nating lahat ng bagay ay napapansin ko.

"Nice meeting you, Miss Danrel. I hope you will enjoy your stay here in ACIS. If you have some matters you want to clarify, just ask me. And with regards to your dormmates and dorm, see me at four o'clock in the afternoon.".

I somehow knew her by her surname. The Danrel family is famous for being shareholders of different exclusive universities and private schools. I'm not sure if they just sent Gwy for their hidden agendas. They have this scheme that they will invest in a particular university, then gigipitin nila ang current na may-ari para ibenta nito ang share o the buong school sa kanila.

"Sige po Deputy," she nodded and left.

"See you," I respond with a nod.

Makakasama niya ang babae kong anak sa dorm. Siya ang magiging kapalit ng namayapang si Phoebe Turret.

Nasa kanan ko ang landlady samantalang ay nakasunod ang bagong estudyante sa likuran namin bitbit ang malaking maleta niya. Inihatid ko lang si Gwy Chris dahil gusto kong makita ang tinitirahan ng anak ko. Boys are problematic in this area, kaya never kong nakita ang dorm niya.

I knocked three times, and the door was opened by Lax. Nanlaki ang mga mata niya marahil hindi niya ako inaasahang mapapadpad dito.

"This Gwy Chris Danrel from DRT University will be your new dormmate." I introduced the newbie and roamed my gazes to find Jayshie. She's standing while her arms are crossed. She grimaced, as if she didn't like Gwy. Can't she really hide her reactions?

"Kya! We have a bagong dormmate! I thought, kasi, kami-kami na lang here," Lax yelled cheerfully and ran in her direction. It seemed like they knew each other.

"I'm Lax, ang pinakamaganda sa buong mundo," she introduced herself.

"I'm Kage. Nice meeting you," she formally introduced herself, and they shook their hands.

Tinignan ko ang anak ko na hindi pa rin nawawala ang pagkadisgusto niya sa mukha. Hinihintay ko siya magpakilala kahit na alam kong hindi niya gagawin 'yon. What should I expect from her?

"Hindi ka ba magpapakilala hija?" The landlady emphasized every word. I can see in my peripheral vision the landlady's blazing glares at her. The landlady apologized on behalf of her actions instead.

I think she's trying to impress me with the fact that her tenants are disciplined and well-mannered. Well, I knew my daughter very well, and she's far from those words.

"I know her. She's Jayshie Zin from DC University. She's got an attitude, and she's mean. She's like an ex-convict when she talks--"

"Paano mo siya nakilala?" Lax asked, shocked. She's exaggerated.