chapter 1

In a dark room man named Day smoking looking at photos of a young man gear  and his little brother itt with a devilish smile" now its your time to suffer gear I will make sure to hurt you much more than you did me and my brother". He lighted the lighter and burned the photo of gear and took photo of itt in his hand "I will make his life hell like you did to my brother".

Time skip

Itt you are getting late for your class his brother shouted as they both live alone in Bangkok for their studies .

Yes, p gear I am coming ;itt said In sweet voice. itt, I had packed cake for your lunch. 'wow'!! ,  itt screamed 'I love you p gear you are my favorite'. itt hugged gear and giggled  which made gear smile.

Okk ok little monkey we are getting late for class let's leave. yes, itt said and both went towards the car gear started car itt stopped for a moment and looked around his surroundings his sixth sense told him as if someone was looking at them .

What happened itt? ,gear asked. Nothing p gear I was just..... no Nothing he replied.  Are you sure gear asked and itt nodded cutely.  So gear started the car and drove towards college.

At college "itt" a high pitch voice came. oh nick what are you doing there come here sit with us . I was just looking at some handsome alphas over there. look at him itt he is so hot nick spoke gazing a highly muscled and tall alpha oh yes but stay away from him he looks dangerous. I like dangerous man nick spoke with light laughs .

But who  is the omega with him he is so pretty said itt  while looking towards him. I think he is his brother nick said .
Or may be his lover itt spoke looking at nick with teasing smile. ai itt shut up why are you saying like that he is  going to be mine alpha soon just wait and watch. So you are  that obsessed with him itt asked. Nick nodded shyly .

Ok ok, he is yours now are you happy? Itt asked while pinched Nick's cheeks. yes very happy, nick replied with a smile.

They both went to class after all classes they gathered in cafeteria for lunch .
I am bored study eat study life is like that nick grumbled. so what do you want to do let's party tonight nick proposed where ? Itt asked. at your house, nick replied. no way p gear have to study his finals are going on. so where? Um... 'let's go to club me and you'; nick gave an idea. ok let's go home finish our study material after that you have to pick me up from my house at 7pm. ok deal ;nick  replied

Time skip

At Evening pip.. pip... a horn sounds it caused itt to run and open the door.

Itt smiled wildly when saw his friend waiting for him . Ai itt come get in car we are getting late Nick's loud voice came. Shia wait i am coming itt said while running towards him.

Let's go itt said as he sat on front  seat beside nick . Hm nick replied .

Both omegas reached club in 20 minutes and sound of loud music was resonating. Wow look at all those handsome alphas over there nick said pointing the vip section of club . Ai nick  in morning you were obsessed with an alpha and now you are glaring at them itt said mokingly.  Well am just looking at them no body can beat Neil.

Neil?? Itt asked.  Oh yes his name is Neil  I forgot to tell you that I gathered information about him from my friend nick replied.  So this means you are really interested in him. Are you going to ask him for date? Itt asked.  Umm..yes I like him and I will make him my husband nick replied shyly .

Haha... itt laughed loudly. Nick your face is red like tomato itt said.  You Bastard nick screamed in imbarrasment.

Let's order drinks itt suggested and ordered drinks.  After some time their drinks arrived with a little message card on it. what is this? Itt asked referring to a message card. Sir that mr. Over there ordered this for you he said referring to nick. Which mr.? Oh my God !!
Itt he is Neil look at that side in vip area nick said loudly.  Oh yes he is but what is in the message itt asked curiosily.

Nick immediately opened the card and screamed he asked me for date, yes . Really itt asked in conformation and nick nodded Immediately like a excited kid .

Then what's your answer itt asked. Off course yes I really like him so much .
Then go and talk with him itt said . Are you okay alone?, nick asked worriedly .      yes and no need to worry I will take taxi to home you can spend time with Neil itt said . Are you sure? Nick asked again . Yes i am not a small child itt said with a smile. 

Ok take care nick spoke and went to vip are itt saw interactions of nick and guy named Neil were looking good so he focused on drinks after drinking he felt a sort of dizzy and nauseous so he immediately went to washroom and vomited after cleaning he started washing his hands suddenly a wave of dizziness overpowered and he staggered backwards but before he fall he was catched by a tall and strong figure.

Um sorry itt spoke but his vision was blur due to alcohol . Are you alright tall figure asked in fake concern.  A..um..yes  my head feel little dizzy itt said . Tall figure immediately hugged his shoulder s . I can take you to your home safely give me your address he asked.  No..no need to I can go by taxi myself itt replied. 

Look at your condition you are an omega what if someone take your advantage comeon I can drop you tall figure argued . Itt was already feeling sick so he nodded and immediately let tall figure pick him up and move out of club.  Tall figure placed itt in his Mercedes and closed the door and sat at driver seat he started driving.

Hey my home is in that way where are you taking me itt screamed as he noticed wrong way. sit quietly its a short cut tall figure said . no there is no such short cut I know this area very well . Are you a kidnapper ? Itt asked  And took out his phone before itt could do something tall figure pressed handkerchief sprayed with drugs his nose and itt lost his  consciousness.

" I will make your life hell itt "

Wait for part 2
Thankyou 😁
Bye bye