chapter 8

NAMASTE dear reader

Itt woke up in the morning feeling warmth near him . He found himself in embrace of the strong alpha  pheromones released by day who was sleeping peacefully.  Itt lightly raised his head to take a look and found day's handsome face . His heart begin to beat very fast and slight blush spread through his both cheeks.

Itt immediately buried his face in day's chest and closed his eyes and begin to enjoy the cozy pheromones of his alpha. He felt very comfortable by the pheromones that day released unintentionally during sleeping.

* because itt and we all know day will never release his pheromones intentionally for itt's comfort.

              😴  ******************* 😴

Day opens his eyes and found  bed empty near him. "Where did he go?," Day mumbled and went outside to lobby to check where itt was .

Suddenly he smells that something was burning and smoke was coming from kitchen.

"Ouch....it is so hot ow....," itt cried as he was frying fish which was completely burned and oil was splattering all over out of pan. "Shit......what are you doing itt," day shouted and immediately turned off the gas stove.

He switched on all exhaust fans and glared at itt who was coughing due to smoke.

"S

"S..sir I am hungry so I wanted to make myself fish fry," itt Suttered while looking at day's fierce gaze. "What type of fish fry are you making you almost burned my kitchen,"  day said pointing at the burned fish .

"Sir I am not good at cooking so that's why it burned ," itt said . If you are not good at doing things why do you want to do them by yourself.  "If you are not considerate about yourself I don't care but please be careful for my pup.

I want him safe . after his birth do whatever you want I don't care about that," day comments in deep voice and looking at itt.

Large tears fell from his big round eyes and itt sobbed infront of day. Day wanted to scold more but when he looked at crying omega he sighed and turned to clean the mess itt created.

"Go sit down on sofa ," day ordered not facing itt . Itt sobbed and left the kitchen . He sat on sofa and cried for some time and then  became normal.

After 30 minutes day came and placed at tray infront of itt . Itt made a confused face looking at the fried fish, rice and mango ice cream on the tray.

"Aren't you hungry anymore?," day asked
Looking at pouting small omega . Itt remains silent for sometime . Day smirked realizing that itt was actually showing his anger to him even though he knows that it donot effects day.

( who gave you the permission to show your tantrums to me day thought in his mind )

Day was quietly making fun of itt frowned face. " I am leaving it here if you want to eat you can," day said in low voice . "What about you  sir ?," itt suddenly asked .

"Are you worried about me ?," Day asked question instead of replying.
"Yes...n..no I'm just asking," itt said and stuffed his mouth with rice day smirked again.

             ********************

" I'm going out with my friend and it will take long time don't wait for me . And for dinner someone will deliver it at Evening don't dare to cook yourself," day ordered.

"S...sir can I get my phone I w...want to talk my brother. I...I miss him,"  itt asked in weak voice.  Day remained silent for sometime but then nodded and went inside bedroom.

"Here it is your phone call him but don't even dare to say that you are kidnapped by me . Just say him that you are living with your friend in his condo."

O..ok , itt replied he was just happy to be able to call his brother.  Tru...Tru... Tru...

( hello itt!)

Hello p gear

( itt where are you? Which friend of yours you are staying with ? You just texted me and didn't even called. And why your phone is switched off ?)

Itt remains silent thinking which text gear was talking about but soon he realized that it must be day who did these messages to gear.

Oh yes p, I am staying with my friend he is new Friend from my class you don't know him . My phone is broken.

(Is he omega or alpha?)

O..omega,  itt replied

(Ok be safe and how many days are you going to stay gear asked itt looks at day in confusion what to answer .3 weeks day signals.)

3 weeks, itt replied in low voice. 

(3 weeks !! Why you have to stay that much ? Gear asked )

P , actually I have to make some practical and models and my friend is great in that so he is going to help me .

(Ok take care I will call you again and don't switch off your phone  . Idiot, I was worried gear said )

Ok , itt replied with a smile and ended the call.

"Your brother loves you lot," day said staring at itt's smiling face. Itt immediately turned his attention to day and his smile disappeared. "Y...yes," itt replied.

"I also love my brother too much just like your brother loves you but that bastard destroyed every thing," day said in low voice his eyes boring at itt.

Itt was now getting scared by day's reaction.

Trim....trim.... day's cell phone ranged
" Hlo...yes I am coming," was all he said .

  Day stood up and immediately left the house with his car keys  without saying anything .

Itt let out a heavy breath that was stuck in his lungs due to day's fierce gaze . Itt spends his day alone and in evening he receives his dinner. after dinner as usually itt eats cake for desert and goes to sleep.

           ***********************
Midnight 12:22 am

Ahh.., itt made noise when he felt a cool sensation on his neck and a warmth behind him as someone was licking his neck.  Umm...,itt groaned as someone was disturbing his sleep.

He forced himself to open his eyes a found day's glowing alpha eyes and smell of strong arousal as if he was highly aroused. " S...sir why are you like this ?," Itt asked in worry . "I..I'm in rut," day replied in deep heavy voice and breathing heavily.

Note:  day is highly aroused by his Rut so he cannot control his mind right now he thinks itt as his omega because itt is impregnated by him . So day's wolf will behave like posessive alpha for his omega and pup .

Rut: it's like a mating period for alpha . they feel arousal and discomfort in their genital and have to release their discomfort by mating.

Wait for next ch
Thank you 😊
Bye bye