chapter 17

NAMASTE dear reader 🙏

"Nong Itt can take care of reception table for five minutes I need to use washroom" nam asked itt ." yes off course I can" itt replied with a smile and started welcoming there new customers.

Itt was busy with customers when "good afternoon sir , what do you like to have ?" Itt asked looking at his note book not paying much attention to the tall person infront of him almost same build like day and dark eyes looking like a royal person .

"You" came a dark voice from another side making itt to immediately raise his head . " Ah sir what do you mean?" itt asked in tensed tone not clearly remembering where he saw him .

"Sorry I mean you are itt right? Asked other side with a charming smile. "
"Uh...yeah but how do you know my name?" Itt asked in confusion.

" I remember you came with day on race track few days ago. I'm ball his rival I'm pretty sure you saw me that day" ball said bending down so his face was near itt's .

"Um...sorry sir I forgot" itt replied in trembling voice because he remembers that ball is a leader of wolf clan in chonburi .

"Huh...It's okay, I'm not cruel like that bastard day" ball said with a light laugh.
"But the way when you started working here ? I mean day allowed you?" Ball asked

"I was just his maid , so I don't need his permission to work anywhere" itt replied in serious tone.

"Damn , just by taking his name you became little shy bunny to fierce cat" ball said in moking tone.

"I....Im sorry" itt said. "It's okay you don't need to be sorry I actually like it" ball said looking at itt with flirty smile.

"S...sir what do you like to have?" itt asked immediately to change the subject making ball chuckle . "I like to have y..."

"Sir we have some problem came" a voice from back making ball not able to complete his order.

"Okay kitty see you soon" ball said and rubbed itt's head lightly making itt blush due to shyness as many customers were looking at him and smiling at them .

"WTH , itt got a big deal and this time much better than previous toxic one" nick muttered as he saw his friend being teased by leader of chonburi.

Itt was standing in shock 😲 as all other people and customers were looking at him . Itt came voice of Nick starling him .

"Do you know alpha ball?" nick asked With curiosity. "No, why?" Itt asked in reply. "What no ? He was clearly flirting with you" nick said making itt bit nervous as he was not used to it.

"I don't think it's True, he was just talking to me casually" itt replied again. "Well I have never heard alpha leader ball talking casually with a waiter and that to rubbing his head and smiling at him too. I think he likes you" nick said shaking itt's shoulders.

"Enough don't think too much. Don't forget I'm pregnant . Even if he is attracted towards me, once he will know about my pregnancy he will backaway. No young leader will want a omega who is carrying a pup of their rival alpha leader" itt replied silencing nick and think about his own pregnancy and
Life.

"Yes you are right. Even my family didn't accepted me in this condition how can we expect anyone another to accept us" nick said in sad tone making itt feel sad for spoiling his friends mood but it was bitter reality.

"Let's go to work it's already late" itt said making nick realize it's getting crowded so both ran to receive orders again.

**************************************