chapter 2

NAMASTE dear reader
Sensitive content ahead( rape and violence).

Ah... my head hurts, came a weak voice in cold dark room. Itt found himself lying on the floor of cold , dark room .

He rubbs his eyes to take a clear view of the dark room. What is this place he mumbled slowly trying to get up from floor. He staggered but then maintained his balance .

"Sleeping beauty woke up",came a dark deep voice from behind causing him to starle and again fall on floor. Uh.. itt groaned due to pain in his hips.

Who are you?, Why I am here? ,are you a kidnapper?,Itt asked series of questions To a tall, broad figure standing in dark. From physique itt knew he was definitely a powerful alpha.

Aren't you asking too much or should I apply tape on your mouth day said in harsh alpha voice making itt to Shiver and due to fear itt started sobbing .

Hic...hic...please let me hic..go to my home hic.. my brother will be worried about me hic.., itt spoke which make day to clench his fists.

He walked towards itt and grabbed his silky-smooth hair mercilessly. Ahh...itt screamed as intense pain shot through his scalp. Your brother and you need to suffer. Do you understood? Day shouted on itt's face.

Why are you doing this to me what I did to you ? Itt cried. Do you want to know ok listen, your brother gear cheated my brother due to which my brother night became mentally ill . He suffered due to your brother's bad deeds . And I am day his elder brother and leader of this clan.  your brother don't know he messed with wrong person now you will see I will not let you live peacefully, day said .

No!!  You are lying p gear can never do this to anyone maybe it's your brother who is lying to you, itt cried.

Smack...Ahh...thud....ahh...smack.....ahhhday started beating hell out of itt and itt being a weak submissive omega cannot fight his power.

Ahh... day hic.. please leave me I am hurt ahhh...please let me go hic...
You must had thought about this before speaking rubbish about my brother. Now smack...just take pain.

Ahh...no it hurts ahhh...leave me please .
Ahh... please don't hit me ouch...ow...

Itt was crying in pain continuously and day showed no pity towards him. He punched and slapped him continuously due to which itt can taste his own blood in his saliva.

Day you bastard itt, screamed in anger and pain and punched day's face due to which day falls back. Itt immediately took opportunity and towards the door

But his bad luck door was locked and itt became more terrified. Ahh... itt screamed as day again grabbed his hair and threw him on the floor again.

How dare you to raise your hand on me, day shouted on itts face make itt swallow hard and cry more . Day was extremely angry he teared itt's shirt and pants along with underwear leaving him naked.

No...day don't do this to me I am sorry for raising my hand no.... day no...

But day didn't listened to him at all he flipped itt on his stomach and took off his pants.

Today I will give you so much pain that you have never assumed. Day said and thrusted his cock in itt's sealed channel which was never penetrated before.

Ahhhhh....no..... hic....take it out ahhh... it hurts day ouch no....hic . Ahg..umm..so good...so tight..hmm....day moaned while thrusting hard again and
Again.  Blood flowed out from itt's tight passage as it was drilled continuously without any lubrication.

Itt was screaming in pain and requests day to stop bit day was so immersed in pleasure that he ignored itts pleas and pain full cries. Day cums in itt and continued to drill again and again until itt lost his consciousness.

Day removed his member and went to washroom to clean himself without paying any attention to pale body lying unconscious on the floor.

He took out a cigarette and called someone hello Neil thanks for helping me yes ok  hm plan is on the spott ok
He ended the call smoking cigarette while looking at the little omega lying naked on floor.

This was painful for me to right but plot was of revenge' what can i do. 😭😭

Wait for ch3
Thank you
Bye bye