Chapter 6

NAMASTE dear reader

Day and itt returned to the house after check up . Itt was thinking about his pup only although day raped him but omega was eagerly waiting for his pup to come.

"What are you doing," asked day when he saw itt holding broom in his hand . "I am going to clean the floor ," itt said as he do not wanted day to be angry due to uncleanness." You don't need to do it for 9 months . I don't want any risk with my pup,"  day said in stern voice.

"O..ok sir ," itt nodded . Little innocent omega's heart was beating very fast as dominant alpha was showing some care towards him.

He went to bedroom and slept for a while. Meanwhile day prepared some food for itt.  he was doing this only for his pup in pregnant omega's belly.

Itt....itt.... , came day's voice as itt opens his eyes he saw alpha was standing holding a tray of food. " Are you going to eat or not I had been calling you for 5 minutes ," day said in loud voice.

"Is...this, you made for me sir? ," Itt asked in confusion staring at day with his large round eyes ." What do you think , is there anyone else except you ?," Day said as a taunt.

"N..no...sorry sir,"  itt said when he guessed day was in bad mood. "Ok eat this meal and I am going to mall for some shopping," day said and itt nodded.

After day went outside itt sat on bed grinning and eating his meal. "Umm...delicious,"  itt made a sound while eating. " Are you happy  Little pup?, your daddy made food for you," itt talked to his pup while eating food.

After eating his food itt cleaned dishes and sat on sofa due to exhaustion as he was pregnant so he was getting exhausted very easily.

He switched on TV and watched TV for some time .

     ****************************

Crack , door opened . Itt turned to look at a tall handsome alpha of similar build as day. whom itt thought he had seen somewhere. He got up and stared at alpha in confusion.

 " Who are you ?, and Where is day?," Came a deep voice of other person.  "I...Im itt itt , and sir went to mall," itt said In low voice.  "Oh, so you are itt gear's brother," came a scary voice of the alpha. 

"I am Neil day's friend,"  said Neil with a smile.  then it strikes itt's brain Neil is the one with whom his friend nick  went on date before he was being kidnapped by day.

"You are Nick's boyfriend right?," Itt asked  while pointing at his direction.  "Who nick?..oh that little squishy . No, I am not his boyfriend," Neil replied while sitting on sofa in lobby .

"But on that night you asked him out on date . I remember clearly it was you only," itt said .

"Oh...haven't day telled you , it's OK I will clear it myself.  Actually it was all day's planning he just wanted to separate that nick from you and I was looking for good fuck so , I played a little  role in it," Neil said in moking tone.

"What are you saying you bastard, how can you do this to my friend,"  itt screamed tears running down his cheeks as he got to know that not only him but his friend was also suffering.

Crack, door opens and day entered in house . He looks at itt crying and Neil sitting on sofa and looking at him.

"What happened?, why are you crying?,"  day  asked looking at itt and his friend in confusion.  "Sorry day I told him about that omega nick,"  Neil said. And day sighed.

Itt walked towards day in pain and anger.

"S..sir how can you do this to my friend.  It was my brother who did bad to night you can take revenge from me but why my friend have to suffer from this ? Why? Tell me what is his fault?,"  Itt screamed and grabbed day's coller.

"Itt..itt! Smack....,"a hard slap fell on itt's cheek and itt's weak and exhausted body staggered and fell on floor.  He lost his consciousness , making day to run towards his unconscious body and grab him. 

Day looked at little omega's tear stained face and his soft cheek covered with his handprint on it

Day looked at little omega's tear stained face and his soft cheek covered with his handprint on it . He felt something that he had never felt before, he can't describe what that feeling was .

But that feeling soon vanished when he remembered the crying face of his little brother.

He picked up itt and carried him to his bedroom and tugged him in blanket.

     ******************************

Wait for ch 7
Thank you 😊
Byebye