Chapter 3

NAMASTE🙏 dear reader

Ah...ouch...,itt opens his eyes in the afternoon of next day. he was lying in same position on the floor . his Weak body was totally exhausted by day's torture on him previous night.

"It hurts so much ouch....",itt cried. as he was trying to get up . He observed himself he was completely naked with blood and semen traces on his legs and hips.

"You are a monster day how can you do this to me huh... ",itt screamed in pain and anger. He got up on his legs and tried to search for a washroom but he found the large figure of day smoking on sofa watching TV.

He tried to ignore him as he was in lot of pain . "Where are you going sleeping beauty?", Came a dark voice of day who did not move his gaze from TV.

"I..I.. I'm...bathroom ",itt shivered while answering. "Go and come quick you have to clean the house and make food for me too", day ordered.

"B...but I.. I'm in pain", itt said as his back channel is throbbing with pain . Day turns towards him and glared at him with his dark red alpha wolf eyes which  made itt Shiver more ." No excuses. you are good enough to argue with me it means you have quite energy in you".

"O...Ok, day I will do it" itt replied . "Don't you dare to call me day . You are a low class cheap omega and  calling your leader by his name . Call me sir", day ordered

"Yes sir", itt said In fear and headed towards bathroom.  He stood infront of mirror and started crying looking at his condition. The only words in his brain were cheap, lowclass omega. " Please save me p gear I am scared".
😭😭😭😭

*****

Crack ,  bathroom door opens and itt came out in his old clothes he don't have new one . "Oh, I thought you slept in washroom", day said in moking tone glaring at itt .

"Prepare food for me", day said  fiercely. Itt trembled and took small steps towards the kitchen which was  visible easily. He never cooked before because his p gear never allows him to cook he is the one who took care of all meals of itt but now itt have to face a challenge of cooking.

He opens refrigerator  found  some rice and eggs so he decided to make fried rice with egg . With to much struggle itt Prepared breakfast and served in tray to day .

"Too late", day comments. "S...Sorry sir it's my first time cooking that's why", itt said In fear. "Hmm...then pray to God, this has to be good otherwise you are going to eat all of this", day warned . Itt's heart beat increases.

Day silently took a bite and continued watching TV and itt closed his eyes waiting for days outburst. "Aren't you going to eat or do you have enough energy to do all house holds without food", day taunted. "N...no..I mean yes I will eat",itt Suttered and went to kitchen to catch his bowl . He returned and sat on sofa on side of day silently and started eating taking big bites as he was very hungry.

Ahhh...., itt cried when day suddenly grabbed his leg and pulled him on ground.  It was very painful for itt as he was already suffering from anal fistures and pain ." Sit down , who gave you the permission to sit on sofa you must know your pace", day said . "Cheap  omega", day comments in disgust.

Large tear drops fell from itt's big round eyes. day's words were too much for him to handle so he cried silently and tried to eat some food.💔💔💔

After finishing dinner itt washed all dishes. Suddenly he felt little fever and body pains started to get worse. So he lied on sofa for a bit . "Hey hey aren't you tired of sleeping whole day huh go and mop the floor of whole house and don't forget to clean bedroom".

"B..but sir it's hurting really bad",itt tried to explain ." enough no need to argue", day shouted in his alpha voice and came towards itt and itt shivered in fear and got up .

"O..ok sir , I will do but don't hit me please", itt cried raising his hands as a shield .  As he thought day will hit him . seeing itt's reaction day smiled." if you are this much afraid then why are you disobeying me?",Day said in moking tone.

"Sorry sir my bad",itt replied and went to mop the bedroom floor first. after cleaning room day went inside and slept on bed. meanwhile itt started cleaning the other areas of the house.

He started at 9 pm and finished at 1am in morning.  His whole body was hot with fever and throbbing with body pains.  after washing all stuff itt lied on sofa but he remembered day's warning .

He lay down on the carpet on floor without any blanket and due to dizziness he passed out in few minutes .🤒🤒🤒

Wait for ch 4
Thank you 😊
Bye bye.