chapter 13

NAMASTE dear reader

Trim.... trim.......trim......

"Hello Itt" nick spoke

"Hello hick nick I ran away from day huh.....I don't know what to do" itt said his voice shaking.

"What!! really ? ,itt where are you right now" nick asked in worry.

"Huh...I'm sitting in a park near my house I don't know where to go hick...if I went home day can easily get me back and this may cause trouble to p gear and my family . Hick.....nick I...I think I made a mistake by running from him what if he harms my family" itt said In weak voice sobbing hard.

"Itt  trust me ,it's the best decision you made to run from that monster.  They are emotionless people who like to play  with weak and poors like us . They know we can't fight against them."

"Nick where should I live I have no where to go I'm hungry and afraid at the same time" itt said his friend with tears.

"Itt just wait there I'm coming don't go  anywhere else it's dangerous for you" nick said and picked up his keys .

Mean while itt was thinking about what if day catches him again.

   ******************************

Honk...honk came a voice of car horn starling itt who was sitting on bench immersed in his thoughts.

"Itt !  Come quickly" nick shouted itt looked towards nick and smiled widely.  He ran towards car and sat near nick.

Both omegas hugged eachother in longing of eachother .

"Wahhh......huuuu......."itt wailed loudly making nick starle and shed some tears in response. "Don't cry itt you are safe now . You are with me your friend nick" nick said wiping itt's huge tear drops from his cheeks.

"He saw blue fingerprints on itt's cheeks which made him angry

"He saw blue fingerprints on itt's cheeks which made him angry . That day is truly a bastard how can someone hit a baby face like you" nick Said stroking itt's soft cheeks .

Itt was looking at him with painful eyes when suddenly he saw a familiar car passed through them and parked infront of his house.

"Nick I.. it's d...day's car he is here he will take me again" itt said In fear looking at the black car. "Itt we have to leave from here we don't know how many more people are coming here to search you" nick said in worry and started the car.

"Wait nick! What about my p gear he is alone inside the house huh....im going to save him" itt said and opened car door . But nick grabbed his wrist in time "don't be stupid itt you and I both are weak infront of them we can't win against so powerful alphas. "

"But..... "itt tried to resist. "p gear is no innocent itt . Today everything which is happening to you and Me is all because of him because he was the one who played with night's feelings.  You and  I have suffered a lot now let him suffer for his own mistakes"  nick said in frustration.

Itt looked at nick with wide eyes as if demanding conformation of the sentences that nick spoke.

"Yes its true, I heard it my self from p gears mouth  when he was talking to p fourth" nick said making itt even more shocked.

How can a person who loves his omega brother more than his life do something like this to another weak omega itt thought . tears never stopped falling from his eyes.

Nick saw day , Neil and group of other people's rushing towards itt's house he immediately started the car and drove from that place to save itt and himself first.

  ***********************************
I'm midway nick stopped his car and looked at itt who was still sobbing.

"Itt, give Mr your phone" nick asked politely. Itt immediately handed him his phone. nick opens his phone and breaks his sim card in pieces. " Nick what are you doing why did you break it " itt asked when he saw his friend.

"I don't want day to follow you by your phone , from what I have heard about him I know he is very Sharp minded he may have installed GPS system in your phone" nick said making itt widen his eyes on realization. 

How can he forget how day played mind games  before to kidnap him .

Nick threw pieces of sim card along  with itt's phone in near by bushes and left the place.

**************************************

On the other side in day's  main villa

"How dare you to meet him again? " day asked night in deep voice.

"I love him p day huh... and he also loves me now . He is not like before, he really changed hick....please leave him" night tried to explain day as day threw gear in his prison, when suddenly

smack......

day slapped him across the face.

"Day!! Don't hit him" Neil shouted on his friend. " Don't you dare to stop me Neil . if I didn't went there to search itt, I wouldn't have known that my  kind brother already forgave the person he hated the most  and who played with his emotions and made him mentally ill" day said  sarcastically.

"I'm sorry p day hick..... but  in that way you are no different from gear as you and p Neil also did same bad things to p itt and p nick huh...."  night said in trembling voice.

"If I haven't heard your conversation on the day when you bought me and p Neil to race track I wouldn't have known how bad you are. I hate p day and p Neil " night shouted.

"Night enough!!! Go back to your room now!" day shouted making night starle and run in his room with broken heart.

"Neil take this no. and track it now by your sources I need to find itt as soon as  possible" day said in deep voice and left the villa.

He didn't knew why his heart was in state of restlessness. He only felt this much tensed and worried for night but now being away from itt was making him more restless.

Wait for next ch
Thankyou 😁
Bye 👋