chapter 16

NAMASTE dear reader 🙏

Next morning

"Hia !" Came a loud voice of nan as he entered office room of day. Both day and Neil who were discussing something looked towards the source of sound.

"What happened? Did you get any information?" Day asked with furrowed eyebrows. " Yes hia, my subordinates checked all rented properties near university and found there are two people who came yesterday for living and one who came three days ago and left yesterday" nan said showing a slip of
Record.

"First two are alphas and the one who left yesterday were two omegas and the room was rented on name of nick."

:Nick!?, it means itt is with him" day said looking at Neil.

"I haven't seen him for weeks now but it means itt can be at Nick's house with him" Neil said to day making day March outside the office in hurry .

"Damn! Where are you going? Do you know where he lives? This lion have losted his mind" Neil shouted from back.

"Neil!" Came a loud voice making Neil to sigh and follow his friend.

**************************************

"Damn! why are you taking me with you? I don't want to interfere in your problems. Go and solve them alone" Neil spoke in frustration.

"What are you afraid of ?" Day asked driving faster towards Nick's house as they found address from their university record.

"I'm not afraid of anything" Neil said but In his mind he was thinking about that omega's face when he rejected him by insulting.

*************************************

Wow!, Itt yawned as he was sitting near nick who was driving towards the restaurant in early morning for work.

"Are you still sleepy after sleeping whole night?" nick asked while focusing on driving.

"Hmm.., nick I want to eat something sweet and sour" itt mumbled while rubbing his eyes. " Wow, I'm dying by throwing up due to morning sickness and he is hungry" nick grumbled .

"May be my pup likes to eat too much like me" itt explained nick making him smile due to annoyance. "Well then you are lucky but mine one must be little naughty and picky too,that's why he likes to tease his mama too much" nick said looking at his little not so flat belly with smile.

After reaching there both omegas started working hard and taking orders one by one. Itt was okay as he donot have morning sickness like nick but for nick it was really difficult to control himself when he smells different dishes. One wants to eat every dish going through his way while other wants to throw up just by smelling them.

Itt was feeling bad for his friend as he can control himself by not eating the other customers food but how will nick be able to control himself for not vomiting in others food.

(Writer: 😅😅.........🥴. )

**************************************

"Where is itt ?" Day asked Nick's Father who recognized both the alpha leaders one of their clan while another one ( neil) from their friendly neighbor clan. While his mother was standing at the corner with fear as leaders visit was not normal for simple people like them if came by himself so there must be something very wrong they had done.

kin Nick's elder brother was standing beside his father with head bowed in respect.

"Itt? , sir are you talking about the omega itt who is friend of nick?" his father asked with respect 🙏 and head bowed

"Yes " day replied immediately.

"I haven't seen him from last 2 months . Last time he came to discuss some notes with nick and left after 2 hours of study" Nick's Father spoke.

"I want to talk with nick" day asked as he thought maybe the family was trying to hide itt from him.

"N..nick don't live with us" his father said in trembling voice. "Then where he live? give me his address and don't try to be oversmart with me" day said in his loud alpha tone making every one in the room to Shiver except Neil as he was also dominant alpha leader.

"S...sir I...I h..he" before he could say something Nick's brother kin interferes

"Sir actually he mated someone and became pregnant so father threw him out of the house . As he didn't even knew the name of the alpha who was father of his pup. So, to protect our family from insults and shame we disowned him from our family and wealth" kin spoke. this made Neil who was listening each and every word to look at him and his father in anger and disgust.

He didn't knew why his heart was feeling so much pain just by listening his pup was being called child with known father and illegitimate. He immediately grabbed him by his collar and punched his face hard.

Pow......

"The pup you are calling fatherless is my child!" Neil shouted making all family along with day shocked as he thought his friend would not accept this infront of all.

"Don't even dare to call him pup with unknown father. I'm his father Neil ! Remember this" Neil said and pushed him on ground.

"Give me his no." Neil ordered, in response Nick's Father gave him Nick's phone no. And bowed down again.

"Huh.... are you the one who caused my pup.....to cry day and nights?" Came a weak sobbing voice of Nick's mother who was trembling in pain of separation from the day her pup separated from him .

" Are you the one whom he lost his smile, his cheerful bubbly nature? , are you really the one who made my pup pregnant and didn't even thought of taking responsibility ?"

His mother asked while sobbing making Neil feel her pain by looking at her red swollen eyes.

"Yes I'm the one who impregnated him" Neil said in deep voice looking at Nick's mother.

"Do you know I asked him if he could tell me about the alpha who impregnated him, I will ask him to take responsibility but he replied he was drunk so he don't know. Was he really?" His mother asked him.

"No, he wasn't drunk, he was drugged by me but he knew it was me who impregnated him ,I was the one who refused to take any responsibility and chased him away" Neil said in series
Suddenly

Smack........

A small hand hits his handsome face Making his face turn. Every one in the room was shocked both father and son didn't dared to stood infront of both dominant alphas.

"What are you doing?" day shouted but was stooped by Neil In Time.

"Then,why are you here calling yourself father of that innocent pup who was abandoned by you earlier ?! , What do you want now ?! Aren't you satisfied enough by making my pup suffer?!" Nick's mother shouted with tears in her eyes .

"I knew my pup can never be so irresponsible . I knew he was hiding something behind but I never thought it could be so bad, how much his fragile heart must have suffered and taken all this pain alone all along ."

"Neither you and nor his family no one supported him. We only accused him ."

If anyone other have slapped him he/ she must be dead by now but looking at a mother crying infront of him Neil stood silent listening to all the words his mother in law was saying to him .

"Neil let's go I have to find itt" day spoke and left the house with Neil following him.

"If you want to go back you can go I can find itt alone" day spoke as he donot want to make Neil uncomfortable.

"No, I'm coming with you . I have to take care of mess I made" Neil said in deep voice looking at day.

Wait for next ch
Thank you 😊
👋 👋

I'm going to merge both stories sometimes as some parts which are left I will cover in their own stories.