Chapter 12

NAMASTE dear reader 🙏

"What ?" Neil asked standing up from his seat.

"Yes you are a bastard , you played with my friend's feelings, made him pregnant and left him alone to struggle. A weak recessive omega is taking care of your pup by struggling day and night. Aren't you ashamed of calling yourself a dominant alpha? " Itt shouted on Neil In frustration.

"Itt!!, keep your mouth shut . That cheap omega may be faking it hahaha......how can I believe that I'm the father of the pup . I have seen many omegas using the same tricks to get a wealthy alpha ,  so,don't speak nonsense" Neil Roared in anger .

This made itt more angry . out of pain and anger itt threw a tight slap on Neil's handsome face

Smack.....

"You Bastard how dare you to call my friend cheap . You and your friend  are cheap and characterless . How dare you call my friend  like that" itt cried loudly and hitted Neil's chest again and again.

"Itt leave me or you will hurt yourself" Neil tried to resist itt's attacks suppressing his own anger . All other alphas and omegas were watching the show when suddenly itt's small body was pulled harshly from Neil by day's strong hand.

Smack........, itt's smooth face swayed from the impact of day's strong palm and itt staggered and fell on Neil .

Neil prevented omega from falling on ground.

"What are you doing? I already said not to create any problem then what is this?" Day asked in deep voice.  Itt fell silent tears were streaming down from his pale cheeks. " S...sir I...I...." itt was afraid to speak further as day was giving with death glare.

"Calm down day it's okay, I'm fine he is too weak to hurt me and don't forget he is pregnant" Neil said in assurance.

"Don't let me see you creating trouble again" day said in stern voice and itt immediately nodded his head in fear and shame as all omega's surrounding them were laughing and making fun of him.

Itt sat on bench again and bowed his head down as day went to race . Loud screams and cheers can be heard time to time and day won the race against ball . Day got out of car and walked to his friends smiling .

Itt was no more interested in all this stuff he was hurt and his cheek was burning where day slapped him . he stood up and slowly went to drink water to near by water point.

  He was  already feeling dizzy from beginning and now his heart was hurt was being churned by day's harsh words and slap. He never felt so ashamed, in his life everyone loved him no body had ever raised hand on him but now his destiny is showing him these days where he is being slapped and insulted infront of those omega whores .

He was lost in his thoughts while taking small sips tears were constantly falling from his round eyes .

"P day" intrupted a voice in between their conversation making itt to look at the omega phum wearing revealing deep cleavage  top and shorts.

"What" day asked dryly are you coming to phum's condo today  omega asked giving a seductive smile to day . Day's gaze fell on itt he smiled thinking something in his mind and held the omega by his waist pressing his body against him.

"P day tell phum na are you coming with me ?" Phum asked again giving itt a sly smile. Which itt saw and his heart crumbled he felt tightness in his chest.

Day smiled started kissing him infront of itt who was staring at them with large round teary eyes  all people started hooting when suddenly

Thup....... ,came a loud sound drawing everyone's attention.

"Itt!!!"

Itt's weak body fell on ground as he lost his counciousness .  Before anyone could reach, His small body was pulled in lap by alpha of untamed clan 'ball' who was trying to wake him up.  Looking at ball  so near to itt Day clenched his fists . He immediately pushed phum aside and walked towards them .

" Ouch p day" phum groaned in pain as he fell on ground.

Day pushed ball harshly glaring at him, ball in turn returned the same glare. Day immediately knelt down to check on itt . "Itt, itt" he called many times but no response came from other side. 

Day picked up him and carried him in bridal style to the car and drove faster to the hospital.

  *********************************

In hospital

"Day you bastard what you did to him ,I already warned you not to harm him physically" fu shouted on day looking at blue fingerprints on itt's smooth cheek.

Day was only looking at unconscious omega wearing oxygen mask lying on the bed  silently.

"Why can't you understand that this omega is recessive and weak he is bearing your pup with difficulty. if you continued to harm him you can loose both omega and pup ."

Day was only listening in silence with a unknown feeling in his heart and tense expression.

"He is in very delicate state, his mind and heart are wounded too much he needs to be loved and cherished . Due to your foolish behavior you are making it more worse."

"One more mistake and anything can happen ,then don't say me that I didn't Warned you "fu said in serious tone and left the room .

  ********************************

Next day

day was lying on near by sofa on hospital room he opens his eyes and turns his head to check on itt but bed was empty with wrinkled bed sheet.

Day tensed and immediately got up from sofa" itt! Itt! " He shouted many times and checked bathroom but no response came from other side.

Smash.....smash.....

Day picked up flower vase and threw it on floor in anger

"Dammit!!! Where did you went itt . How dare you to run from me day shouted and destroyed the whole room."

On the other side

Author: I wish you never find itt

Author: I wish you never find itt. You don't deserve him.😡

Wait for next ch
Thank you😁
Bye 👋

Please Comment your thoughts about story.