Neil and Nick Chapter 7

NAMASTE dear reader

After day took sleeping itt to his room Neil looked at nick sleeping on wide bed his body was weak than Last time he met him . Neil walked towards him and sat at edge of bed beside him.

He took out his phone and dialed someone

"Hello sir" came a voice from other side of phone.

"Hello , I'm coming back tonight.  Yeah, take care of work till morning . I will join soon" Neil said in straight tone and ended the call.

He again looked at the omega sleeping in his bed and thinking about his past actions and words that he said to nick.
He sighed and lay beside him for a short nap again as he have to drive all night back to Bangkok.

If you will ask him that, do he love nick now?  his answer would be no because he was trying to take responsibility of the bad he did to nick but his heart was still occupied by night's thoughts he was confused what to do and whom to choose but ri...

If you will ask him that, do he love nick now?  his answer would be no because he was trying to take responsibility of the bad he did to nick but his heart was still occupied by night's thoughts he was confused what to do and whom to choose but right now most important thing was his pup in Nick's womb . He must take responsibility of his actions.

May be time will cure everything he thought and fell asleep.

**************************************

2 hours later

"Hmm...." nick groaned as his body was aching due to something heavy on his waist.  He slowly opens his eyes and found a strong arm wrapped around his thin waist pulling him in hugg from behind.

Nick slowly turned his face towards Neil handsome face which was too close to his that he can feel Neil's breaths on his face.

Nick raised his finger and traced it upon Neil's forehead to thick dark eyebrows to high bridge of his sharp nose and Neil immediately opened his eyes feeling something soft moving on his face.

Suddenly
Thup.....boom...

"Ahh! Why did you kicked me?!" Neil shouted in pain as nick kicked his stomach hard.  Strong figure was in relaxed state so immediately fell backwards down on the floor.

"Why are you squeezing me ? Are you again trying to take advantage of me?" Nick asked loudly showing his cute face trying to make it angry and serious  but result was totally opposite he looking  cute and funny making Neil chuckle internally.

"It's you who was looking my face and takeing advantage by touching me" Neil said mokingly .

"Who wants to touch you ?" Nick mumbled and turned in another direction. "We are going back to Bangkok now go and wash your face" Neil said to nick who frowned immediately.

"I'm not going with you !!" Nick shouted leading to Neil's eyebrows furrow togather but he took a deep breathe and relaxed.

"Are you going to leave itt alone" Neil said in low tone making nick turn and look towards him in shock.
"See....day will take itt with him and you know nobody can stop him from doing that.  If you came with me you can meet itt anytime you want but if you didn't so it's impossible for you yo see itt again" Neil said and nick puffed his cheeks thinking deeply that itt will go away from him.

"I will leave in five minutes if you want you can join me . I won't force you for anything" Neil said walked towards balcony with smirk on his face to smoke.

After some thinking nick sighed and made his mind to go with Neil. He stood up and walked towards washroom to freshen up. "Ahh! Bloody bastard....dung bettle! " nick shouted looking at mirror In washroom as he have to go with Neil which he wanted to avoid.

Crack.....

nick came outside and found Neil leaning on sofa and looking at him with emotionless eyes. Nick slowly walked towards him and "I will go" he said with strained voice making Neil smile in satisfaction.

Neil stood up and took his car keys and wallet placed on table and headed towards the door.  Nick looked at him in disbelief and ran behind him as Neil
Was walking fast .

They both came down by lift and Neil placed tip on the reception area as he headed outside many of the employees bowed to  him in fear recognizing the  dangerous leader of their neighbor clan.

There they found day placing itt in front seat who was sleeping and covered in a day's long coat. Nick immediately went near day "what happened to him?" nick asked in worry.

"He Is exhausted as we bonded this evening and I marked him as mine" day said without any shame.

" You Bastard "nick shouted in anger and tried to punch day before Neil caught him from behind pulling him away from day.

"What are you doing Shorty?! Do you want to die from his hands?!" Neil asked in tensed voice as he knew what day's anger was like.

"He definately forced my friend and marked him!" nick shouted and again tried to walk towards day's direction but "you little shit" Neil grumbled picked him up and placed him in his car "don't struggle or you will get hurt!!" Neil uses his deep alpha voice making nick tremble in fear and sit quite .

Nick turned his face away from Neil to show his anger and dissatisfaction towards Neil.

Neil nodded towards day with a slight smile and got into the driving side he looked at at Nick's puffed cheeks along with a pout on his lips and shook his head.

He started car and drove towards their way back to Bangkok. On his way back none of them broke the silence until Neil found nick sleeping and his body curled due to cold breeze.

He stopped car and took out his emergency jacket placed at back seat to cover nick with it .

"Mm..." nick moaned and moved towards the warmth of the jacket surrounding him making Neil smile unconsciously by looking at Nick's sweet face and behavior.

"You must be very naughty kid" Neil said looking at Nick's belly and stroking it lightly. But suddenly he remembered he was in middle of road . He gathered himself and drove again.

MEAN WHILE ITT

**************************************

Wait for next ch
Thank you 😊
Bye 👋

From writer

NAMASTE dear readers 🙏 I'm currently working on my new story "My Crush Is Fierce Gangster [B×B] " I have posted only intro but I will post chapters soon . Please take a look I hope you  guys will like it .

Thank you.

**************************************