Neil and nick ch 2

NAMASTE dear reader

2 weeks ago

"Wow! Who is that handsome man?," came a voice from group of young students which made nick to look in their direction.

"He is really very handsome" nick muttered as he saw young, handsome alpha infront of college.

He turned around and saw his beastie "itt" a high pitch voice came. "oh nick what are you doing there come here sit with us"  . " I was just looking at some handsome alphas over there. look at him itt he is so hot," nick spoke gazing a highly muscled and tall alpha "oh yes but stay away from him he looks dangerous" . "I like dangerous man," nick spoke with light laugh .

"But who  is the omega with him he is so pretty" said itt  while looking towards him. "I think he is his brother" nick said .

"Or may be his lover" itt spoke looking at nick with teasing smile.  "ai itt shut up why are you saying like that he is  going to be mine alpha soon just wait and watch". "So you are  that obsessed with him," itt asked. Nick nodded shyly .

"Ok ok, he is yours now are you happy?," Itt asked while pinched Nick's cheeks. "yes very happy," nick replied with a smile.

They both went to class after all classes they gathered in cafeteria for lunch .
"I am bored study eat study life is like that," nick grumbled. "so what do you want to do"  .
"let's party tonight," nick proposed. "where ?," Itt asked. "at your house," nick replied. "no way, p gear have to study his finals are going on". "so where?, Um... 'let's go to club me and you," nick gave an idea. "ok let's go home finish our study material after that you have to pick me up from my house at 7pm" . "ok deal," nick  replied .

"Oh shit itt come we are late," nick screamed infront of itt's house. "Coming" itt shouted and sat with his best friend in his car.

Both omegas reached club in 20 minutes and sound of loud music was resonating. "Wow look at all those handsome alphas over there ," nick said pointing the vip section of club . "Ai nick  in morning you were obsessed with an alpha and now you are glaring at them," itt said mokingly.  "Well am just looking at them no body can beat Neil."

"Neil??" Itt asked. " Oh yes his name is Neil , I forgot to tell you that I gathered information about him from my friend," nick replied. 

" So this means you are really interested in him. Are you going to ask him for date?," Itt asked. " Umm..yes I like him and I will make him my husband ," nick replied shyly .

"Haha... " itt laughed loudly. "Nick your face is red like tomato," itt said. " You Bastard," nick screamed in imbarrasment.

"Let's order drinks" itt suggested and ordered drinks.  After some time their drinks arrived with a little message card on it. "what is this? " Itt asked referring to a message card.

"Sir that mr. Over there ordered this for you," he said referring to nick. "Which mr.? Oh my God !!,
Itt he is Neil look at that side in vip area," nick said loudly. " Oh yes he is but what is in the message," itt asked curiosily.

Nick immediately opened the card and screamed "he asked me for date, yes" . "Really," itt asked in conformation and nick nodded Immediately like a excited kid .

"Then what's your answer" itt asked. "Off course yes I really like him so much" .

"Then go and talk with him,"  itt said . "Are you okay alone?," nick asked worriedly . 

"  yes and no need to worry I will take taxi to home you can spend time with Neil" itt said . "Are you sure?"Nick asked again . "Yes i am not a small child" itt said with a smile. 

"Ok take care" nick said he was very excited to meet Neil so he went in vip section where Neil was drinking alcohol and talking with some of his alpha friends. Nick was little nervous to face such a dashing alpha infront of him . " Hlo p Neil,"  nick greeted him making him drift his attention to Nick's small figure.  Suddenly Neil signals something to his friends and all his friends left them alone.

"Hlo nong nick," came Neil deep voice  making Nick's heart flutter. " Are you interested in me?," Neil asked directly . "Ah...y..yes I.. am," nick Suttered while replying this made Neil to list a satisfied smile. "Good, come here sir with me," Neil asked  and nick immediately sat near him with a huge smile.

Neil  smelled alcohol so it was clear he was highly drunk . "Have some drinks nong nick," Neil said in soft voice while offering a glass of bear which nick immediately accepted  and gulped .

"So who do you came with?," Neil asked "my friend itt he is also a omega". " So, he let you come aloneto me ? , what if someone takes advantage of you ?," Neil said in mischievous tone . " W...what do you mean p Neil I am not that young and  I know you will protect me ," nick replied. "Are you sure  shorty ? I mean you may not know what will happen to an alone omega," Neil said while making way to Nick's slim waist and holding it tightly .

"I...I think I must go to itt," nick said and removed Neil's hand as sensed something strange in Neil's behavior but before he could walk every thing turned dark and he fell in Neil's embrace.

"Aren't you drooling over me from morning shorty  and now when I'm ready to give you what you want you are running away."

"N...no....let....me......go.......................,"nick mumbled in unconsciousness and Neil smiled mischievously.

"HAHA..... IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN SHORTY "