chapter 21

NAMASTE dear reader 🙏

🔞🔞

Day stood up with itt in his arms and placed him on the bed.  Day looked at itt's trembling body his upper body full of marks, saliva and stains of milk around his nipples.

Day  Roared loudly as alpha within him was getting out of control.  He took of his shirt and threw it on floor and unbuttoned his pants to pull them out along with boxers.

Itt slightly opens his eyes and found day stood naked infront of him.  His muscular strong chest to abbs to his proudly erect manhood. Itt immediately purrs in submission as pheromones of dominant alpha made his love canal wet and aching to be filled with his alphas love.

Day smirked and hovered over itt to look at his face clearly. 

"Grrr......!" Day Roared loudly raising his head his eyes dark red  as a warning for others and to show  his possessiveness towards his omega making itt flinch due to terrible loud noise .

Writer: well it's a stupid alpha behavior. When they become insecure about their beloved omega they act like wild animals as if someone is going to take their omega away from them. they can be dangerous for others who wants to meddle in between them but very caring towards their omega.

Day looks at  shivering omega below him and started making small growls while licking his face and neck making itt struggle and purr in response due to tickling showing his glassy omega eyes to day .

"Haha......haha....."itt laughed due to tickling sensation making day play with him more.

But suddenly day moves towards itt's breasts and started licking and sucking them again while humming taking delicious  taste he was getting.

"Agh....ngh....ahh.....p day ....ouch.....don't bite me.....ahhhh...."itt moaned in his sweet voice making day's arousal to go on peak.

Day immediately removed itt's comfortable trousers and threw them somewhere on floor and he was awarded with the fragrance of itt's slick making his mouth drool again.

Itt looked at day's sexy expression and covers his eyes with his small hands but suddenly "huh...."day chuckled and

"Ahhhh....no....don't....this....."itt screamed as day took his erection in his mouth sucking the life out of his cock.

"Ngh.....day......slowly.......it's...ah....ahhhh...too....hard....ngh..." day sucked again and again making itt tremble in pleasure and with in 2 minutes "ahhhhh......"itt screamed and released his load in day's mouth and day drank without any disguist but in reality he was finding it sweet .

This made itt's face red like tomato making day smile in response.

"On your fours" day said in deep husky voice making itt immediately be In demanded position such that his butt  was  raised facing day and back arched.

Itt felt day strong hands parting his butt cheeks and he felt a wet warm  feeling on his opening making him flinch due to tickling.

:Ah....no pday ....it's.....dirty......"itt's cried in pleasure and shame as day's tounge was continuously licking, flicking and fucking his small wet opening .

"Hmm....."day hummed in satisfaction and withdrew himself out he entered his one finger first making itt's legs tremble in response which day noticed and smirked. 

He inserted second  and third  finger and started pumping in and out listening to itt's sexy and sweet moans.

"Agh.....d..day come in....ahh" itt moaned making day withdraw his finger and kiss and bite  itt's squishy ass cheeks .
After a while when he was satisfied with his work on itt's ass which was now covered with saliva and suction marks day pointed his swollen manhood towards the throbbing little hole.

Day slowly inserted tip inside itt's tight channel and hissed as itt's narrow channel clenched on his tip.

"Ouch....it hurts" itt cried making day lean towards itt's back and kiss him lightly. He inserted himself slowly and slowly making it less painful for itt.

Slam..

"Ahhh!" Itt screamed due to pain and tight feeling in his channel.

"Damn , so tight!....huh....Relax" day said and kissed itt's neck and back again to comfort him. After few minutes of relaxing itt asked day to move to which day buckled his strong hips hitting itt's soft ass .

"Ahh.... hmm....mm....ngh......ahhh....."itt moaned with each thrust day gave him .

"Ah...hmmm....so good" day moaned in pleasure his brain was going crazy as his cock was surrounded by itt's soft , warm and tight insides leaving tingling on his cock causing him to hitt harder.

Day hitted hard again and again for some time and pulled out suddenly leaving itt confused and trembling.

Day picked itt and walked to near by sofa.  He sat with his feet on floor and placed him on his lap "Ride me" day said with a smirk looking at itt's face.

This made itt's cheeks  and ears burn red  due to embarrassment.

"I..I..don't know how.....I...haven't....done it...."before itt said with shaky voice looking here and there but not at day's face.

Day held itt's round chin softly to turn him towards him and look in his eyes.
"Just hold it and put it in you" day said with a smirk making itt's lips tremble with shame and embarrassment.

Itt slowly raised himself on day's lap and slowly held his hard thick cock in his hand pointing towards his hole . He then pressed himself down on day's monster 👻.

"Ahh..."itt flinched as day held itt's breast in his palm rubbing and squeezing it .while another hand was supporting itt's ass and hips to help him.

"Hmm....very good" day moaned as itt almost swallowed half of his cock in and day untrusted his hips making his whole bar go in.

"Ahh.....day......" itt cried in shock. "Hmm...."day answered in low sexy tone while kissing itt's soft shoulders. 

"Slowly...."itt said and hid his face in crook of day neck. "Huh...."day chuckled looking at itt's expressions and innocence.

"Move itt" day orders making itt purr and  move up and down grinding his ass on day's manhood. Day cups itt's  soft squishy ass with his large palms and helps him to jump up and down.

"Ahh...damn....excellent itt....."day moaned and itt jumped continuously as it felt good day was extremely deep inside him leaving him dizzy.

"Ahh...p.day....ngh....im Cumming...."itt cried and day "Grrrrr...... !" Roared loudly speeding up his thrusts towards itt and Buried his sharp wolf fangs in itt's white neck .

"Ahhh!" Itt cried in pain and shock as bonding was always painful for omega due to hard bite by alpha and day was dominant alpha so it was more painful.

"Ahhhhhm.......hmmmm......"day moaned and released his cum inside itt along with itt who released himself on day's strong belly.

Itt huffed and fell forward  on day's shoulder in exhaustion, he fell asleep.  making day hugg him tightly and lick the bonding mark he created on him with satisfaction .

Wait for next ch
Thank you 😊
Bye 👋

Next ch day after Tomorrow .