chapter 18

NAMASTE dear reader 🙏

7:30am

Screech...........
Two luxury cars stopped infront of a fancy restaurant.  Day and Neil both came out from  their respective cars and looked at the restaurant infront of them.

Both of them were totally exhausted but none of them thought of rest.  Day ran inside the main entrance to search the omega who robbed his sleep and calm by disappearing .

"How can I help you sir" nam said to day as she was at reception. 

"Do you have someone named itt in your staff.  He is small bit little chubby ( due to pregnancy ) , pale skin and round eyes" day asked in deep voice instead of greeting .

"Ah.....yes itt, he works here. You can ask nick he is his best friend" nam replied to day. "Buy the way are you his relative?" Nam asked in confusion.

Hearing Nick's name Neil walked inside the hall and looked here and there with day following him from behind leaving nam confused.

Suddenly crash........a tray full of glasses fell on floor from itt's hand as his eyes met dominant alphas dark eyes looking at him intensively.

"S....s...sir" itt mumbled in low voice . His adrenaline level high from fear not knowing what to do . Day immediately held his hand and dragged itt outside the restaurant ignoring the struggles itt was doing to get out from his hold and other people's who were watching did not dare to interfere looking at day's fierce expression and cruel personality.

Itt shouted and wailed through out the way but can't get away from day's grip

Day opens door of his car and pushed itt inside the car . He sat to the driver side with slamming door forcefully starling itt and making him stop wailing.

Itt looked on the other side not wanting to face day . Day sighed and drove the car to the hotel he reserved for him and Neil to stay .

**************************************

After 10 minutes of driving day parked car in parking of luxury hotel.  He opens the door from his side and moves towards itt's direction to open the door.

"N..no I'm going to nick.  I.. will not go with you" itt mumbled hiding his face behind his arms as if thinking day might hit him after listening his words.

Day who was waiting for itt ,ran out of patience. he scooped itt in his strong muscular arms without any trouble and walked inside as his head was throbbing with headache and sleepless night.

"N..nooo!" Itt screamed and wriggled but day took him inside the hall of the luxury hotel where many people looking at them with confusion and some were thinking there might ne small chaos between the couple.

Day took his key card from reception area with him and entered the lift with itt in his arms who was sobbing.

Day looked at his tear stained face " itt!" Day called him in dark voice making itt start crying more. Looking at his nature day decided to remain quiet and reached his floor.