Neil and Nick 6

NAMASTE dear reader

Pip.....

Nick woke up in early morning by sounds of nearby passing cars . He found himself  at the back seat of his car.

He looks outside and people started  comeing to park for jogging.  He sets his hairs and clothes to visit nearby seven eleven to buy some groceries and other essentials items for him to cook and clean. After all the shopping he drives towards his university hostel area to find a room on rent.

It was easy for students to get room the only problem was money . Nick had very limited money with him . It was enough for this month rent but for paying rent next month he have to earn

Firstly he cleaned and organized the room alone . Then after lunch he started calling some of his friends who work part time to get any suggestion from them.  After 2 hours of discussion with his different friends  about various jobs it was almost evening.

He got up to prepare dinner for himself
After dinner at almost 7 pm he laid to rest for sometime but due to hectic day he fell asleep.

Days passed like that nick applied to various places and  faced many rejections and finally after two weeks he got job in convenience store.  Job and  salary  was not too good but for him it was ray of light in darkness  .

Finally he was feeling little confident and comfortable.  Next day nick started working in store which was thankfully near his rented room . He worked hard for his university fees and his own needs.

Being pregnant along with abandoned by his alpha and family was very hurting. He cried every night remembering his mother and cursing his destiny until one day his best friend whom he was trying to reach from past 2 weeks now calling him.

He immediately picked up his phone and found his friend was no different from him or in other words he was suffering more as day beats him and lock him up.

Nick was fuming in anger after knowing that Neil is day's friend and he did this to help day in revenge against gear for destroying nights life.  Just like itt he also didn't believed that p gears can do anything like this.

Until one day in university library nick was just passing by and over heard conversation of gear along with forth talking about the wrong deeds they did with night and now regret it.

Nick was extremely shocked he wanted to tell itt immediately but he didn't want his friend's heart to suffer too much he was already suffering tortures of day .

After few days early morning approximately 6: 30 Am nick got a phone call and it was itt . Itt called him to pick him up from front garden of his house making nick immediately jump out of his bed to help his friend.

Writer: next of story you know it continues in day itt ch 13. Now both stories will be mixed for some time.

Wait for next ch
Thank you 😊
Bye 👋.