chapter 10

NAMASTE dear reader

Itt woke up in noon and didn't found day on his side . "Ahh...."he groaned and got up to sit on bed suddenly his eyes went to day's bare  strong figure only wearing trousers looking at him with no expression and smoking.

"he groaned and got up to sit on bed suddenly his eyes went to day's bare  strong figure only wearing trousers looking at him with no expression and smoking

Itt shivered from intense gaze and tried to avoid his eyes . He tried to get up and  walk to washroom with wobbling legs but suddenly "ouch....sir..." his this thin figure was pulled by day in his lap holding his slim waist . Itt immediately hugged day's neck as he was afraid of falling on floor.

"Do you dare to ignore me now?" Day asked in deep voice carresing itt's soft buttocks which were little wide as itt was in his pregnancy. "S...sir are you in rut again?" Itt asked in low voice not daring to meet his eyes to dominant alpha.

Day smirked
"Why? Can't I touch you without my rut" day asked smelling itt's delicate neck .
"N....no.....I was just....."itt paused as he didn't found words to complete his sentence.

"Just what?" day asked snuggling to itt's swollen chest which was covered with suction marks and abused by day at previous night.

"I....im just tired . I want to take bath itt" said In soft voice which led day to immediately withdraw back. He stood up with itt in his arms and carried him to washroom. 

Day gently placed itt in bath tub and opened the water . "Wash here and after you take bath call me . No need to walk yourself , your legs are very weak ."

"Ok sir" itt said with slight nodd and day immediately left the washroom . Suddenly a smile formed on itt's lips he washed himself smiling like a psycho whole time.

"Itt! Are you done" day asked after 30 minutes. " Y..yes" itt said . Day carried him to the lobby and placed him infront of TV. Itt's eyes grew wide when suddenly he saw a piece orange cake and some sandwiches on table. He immediately held the cake plate in his hands with wide shining eyes and tried to take a bite but day stopped his hand.

"Eat sandwiches first then cake" day ordered . Itt purred and left the plate with a pout and held sandwiches.  Day shook his head and started eating his own meal.

After meal day went outside for some work meanwhile itt was watching TV when suddenly he  started missing his family and friends . Itt went to bedroom and called his p gear for some time after ending call he remembered his bestie nick he was afraid to call him because he thought nick might blame him as a reason for which Neil used him.

But in the end he dialed his no.
Trim....trim....trim.....

("Hlo itt!" came Nick's sweet voice that itt was missing a lot.)

"H..hlo nick , How are you ?" Itt asked in trembling voice.

("I..I am fine and fit ,  what about you? And where are you nowadays?"nick
asked )

"I...im living with my friend for some days" itt replied.

("Which friend?"Nick asked in serious tone as he knew itt's behavior was different and he is hiding something. )

"Umm......I...it....you don't know him" itt replied while stuttering.

("Itt what is the matter? Tell me , I know you are hiding something and you are behaving like this from the day I left you in the club.")

("You didn't even answer any of my phone call and only contact p gear" nick complained. )

"Huh.....hick...huh...."itt started crying. "I....im sorry nick it all happened because of me: itt mumbled while crying.

("What happened itt? why are you crying?" Nick asked in worried tone.)

"That guy N..Neil used you because he wanted day to help in his revenge from me. I...I am s...sorry nick...it's all because of me......hick" itt cried.

("Who is day? W...wait how do you know about Neil played with me?" Nick asked in trembling voice as itt's words triggered his past memories. )

"Day is night's brother . Night, who p gear used to date and  p gear cheated ................." itt Tells whole story to nick while crying .

"So he kidnapped me to take revenge" itt said

("Itt are you fine? He didn't did anything to you right? Itt....itt..where are you tell me your location I will save you" nick asked in trembling voice. )

"I don't know nick . He is very powerful he can do anything and right now he will never let me go as his pup is growing in my womb ."

("What?!! His pup in your womb this means he also did the same thing to you  that Neil did to me?" Nick asked while crying as he had never thought his friend was also suffering like him.)

"Y..yes he raped me itt accept with pain and tears."

("Itt you have to runaway from him come with me he is such a devil .")

"What about you nick how are you?" Neil is not harming you right.

("N..no hick after the night he took advantage of me I met him once to tell him I love him and he have to take my responsibility  but that bastard he said he Already hick...love n....night. 

At that time I didn't knew that night was day's brother.  Damn...just go to hell and eat shit, bloody##%%$$@" nick threw some pleasant words to Neil.

"He don't deserve a sweet , beautiful, intelligent and sexy omega like me , I wanted to step on his face but he was very tall and surrounded by his friends so let that coward go .

What he thinks of himself ,that I can't take care of me and my pup  damn have you seen your face first you look like a dung bettle."

" I ALREDY HV SUMONE I LVE " nick mimicked Neil through phone and itt brust out laughing hahaha

" Damn , Such a coward nick grumbled in anger.")

"Nick are you pregnant?" Itt asked  in feared tone.

"Hey how do you know? who told you? I only talked with my family" nick asked scratching his head.

"I just guessed, as you are more moddy than usual" itt immediately replied

"Umm..yeah congrats you are soon to be uncle and me too nick said as a taunt."

"And what about your family did they accepted your pup" itt asked .

"Itt you know my dad very well he would have never accept this even  if Neil had taken responsibility but now you know the situation so he threw me out of the house" nick replied in emotionless voice.

"What? How can he do this to you ?" Itt asked .

"But he already did and he even don't allow mom to meet me , I miss her too much . It's very difficult to study, work hard in part-time job and pay my expenses.  I get very tired everyday" nick told his friend in week voice.

"Nick be strongdon't...worry..
CRACK........
nick  I think day arrived,I will call you tomorrow."
Tut...tut...call ended and itt ran to lobby.

wait for next ch
Thank you😁
Bye bye.