chapter 20

NAMASTE dear reader 🙏

Both omegas were chatting and eating with each other looking at this day and Neil decided to clear up their pending work that they left for their staff to deal with the help of video conference meetings.

After completing some of their work day went inside the room to check for itt but both of them were drifted into sleep.

Looking at itt's uncomfortable posture of sleeping day shook his head and picked him up in bridal style.  Itt purred in sleep and snuggle into day's hard chest finding comfort there.

"Are you taking him ?" Neil asked who just entered in room and found his friend picking up itt.

"Yes , take him to sleep on bed it's uncomfortable for him to sleep here" day said nodding towards sleeping figure of nick.

Hmm, Neil replied and placed nick on the wide bed and covered him with blanket to sleep comfortably.

**************************************
Crack......

Door opens and day walks inside with itt in his arms.

Day gently placed the little omega on bed when suddenly itt's arms encircled around day's neck and pulled him towards him due to which day lost his balance and his face pressed against itt's swollen chest.

Hmm.....came a soft moan from itt's lips due to feeling of something heavy on his chest.

Day got a whiff of sweet aroma from itt's chest. it was not a regular smell of itt's pheromones but something more sweet smelling which caused him to salivate immediately.

"What's wrong with me?" day groaned as his wolf was taking control on him and his saliva was dripping continuously .

Suddenly his eyes fell on the milky white stains on itt's chest both sides making him widen his eyes.

"Omega milk !" Was the word came out of day's mouth . he immediately stood up and went to washroom to control his beast wolf who was drooling over his omega's milk.

He looked down at his bulging manhood painfully erect . He turned on cold shower for some time and helped himself in washroom.

After 30 minutes of shower he relaxed somehow but "Ahhhhh!!" Came a loud scream of itt starling him. He immediately took a towel and wrapped around his waist.

"What happened?!" Day asked in worry looking at the omega sitting and crying on bed . "Why are you crying?" Day asked in low voice as itt was really crying like a crazy.

"Ahh.....my chest hurts...huh" itt said pointing towards his swollen chest with milk stains on his shirt .

"Fuck!!" Day cursed in his mind as he didn't knew how to deal with the wolf inside him who was continuously guiding him to jump on little omega and drink his........ "fuck ! Fuck!" Day cursed his mind again as he never felt something like this before and he didn't wanted to starle itt by his wild and animalistic behavior.

Day took a deep breath and went near itt .  He raised his large hand and wiped his tears "Is it hurting too much" day asked Looking at him.

"Hmm....it's feeling heavy and painful...huh....it never happened before......and something is coming out too....sobb...."itt cried in fear looking at his chest again and again.

"Itt listen to me , it's completely normal for a pregnant omega to lactate after completing his 3 months of pregnancy .
Don't worry you are safe" day said to itt which eased little bit of his fear.

"Then.....huh is it going to hurt like this for next 6 months?" itt asked again looking at day with wide eyes.

Day sighed softly at itt's innocence and chuckled lightly In his throat.
"No , it is not going to pain for that long . there are some ways to deal with it" day said  looking away from itt's innocent gaze.