Chapter 7

NAMASTE dear reader

Itt opens his eyes he experience a heavy headache ouch...., itt groaned.  He realizes he was sleeping for long time he stood up and went to washroom to wash his face . Tears fell from his eyes he saw a handprint on his face.

He thought day started caring for him but he was still no different cruel as ever.

Growl.., sounded in his tummy which diverted his attention." Are you hungry pup?," Itt asked looking at his belly.

Itt went to kitchen as he was hungry and there he saw day sitting on sofa and watching movie . Itt shivered as it was horror movie which he was afraid of most.

He silently went to kitchen and opened refrigerator "wow!," Itt screamed as he found a huge cake in it. "What happened? ," Day asked in worried tone.

 "What happened? ," Day asked in worried tone

"S..sir did you buy this cake?," Itt asked with huge round eyes shining brightly glaring at the cake infront of him .

"Hmm... I buyed it,"  day said in low voice continuing to watch movie. "Can I eat it ?," Itt asked in fear . "Don't disturb me , eat whatever you want ," day said in irritation.

Itt smiled widely and placed a huge peice of cake on his plate . He sat on kitchen floor and started eating his fav.
Thing. "Ummm.....wow......delicious.....," itt started to moan as he was devouring cake . Meanwhile day when listened to itt's voice his attention came to little omega on kitchen floor.

He saw how messy little omega was his little pink lips smeared with sweet cream. His tiny tounge licking his finger tops while eating at peice of cake .

"Such a child," day said in deep voice ignoring the fact that he was highly aroused by the childish acts of little omega.

Itt!, Day said in harsh voice making him starle. "Y..yes sir," itt said holding his plate in hands . "Come sit here," day said patting the seat beside him.

"But sir you said not to sit on sofa," itt said In sad tone making day remember his words.  "Are you coming or should I drag you here ," day said in deep voice showing his alpha eyes to itt .

Itt immediately walked to day while wobbling and sat beside him. Itt was shivering while watching ghost movie he unintentionally placed his hand on day's strong thigh and came closer to day making day raise his eyebrows in confusion.

He looked at itt's reaction and immediately understood that itt is afraid of ghost movies.  Day smirked and  he held itt's little hand and placed it on his crotch. Itt's eyes immediately widened when he felt something hard and big under his palm.

🔞

"S..sir what are you doing?," Itt asked while stuttering. "Aren't you the one who proved me ?," Day asked while his eyes reflecting lust.

"N..no sir I was just afraid I didn't mean to provoke you,"  itt explained itt doesn't matter now I am already hard day said looking at his crotch.  "But....," "suck me," day cuts in between . Itt's ears turned red making his face warm.

"I...I don't know how to do," itt said with his face down. "Just take it out put it in your mouth," day said in deep voice his breaths heavy due to arousal.

Itt was about to argue but he saw day's fierce gaze so he had no choice left .
Itt slowly sat in between day's legs and unbuttoned his pants with trembling hands . He can easily see something huge and hard poking day's underwear which made him swallow hard.

Last time when day raped him he was in so much pain he haven't noticed the size of day's penis but now when he removed the last layer a huge thick pole stood straight infront of him Making him widen his eyes due to shame.

He gently placed his soft hands on his thick base and massaged "hmmm....," a low moan escaped from day's side.

"Use your mouth," day said itt gulped his saliva and sticks his tounge out to tease the swollen tip of day's cock. "Wow....ahhh.... suck it here ahhh.....," day moaned and directed itt to do it as per his requirements .

Day looked at the beautiful small face in between his legs bobbing his head up and down with day's hand on his hair.
His  sweet pink lips that held traces of the cake he ate few moments ago were now kissing his swollen manhood so softly "hmmm..... your....mouth.. so... soft.....ahhh,"  day moaned in excitement.

Now day was getting impatient by itt's soft licks and sucks so he grabbed the back of itt's neck and shoved his hard cock in his mouth.  Although it was not completely in but still it was hitting itt's throat making him gag. "Ahhh!! Damn...," day moaned in extreme pleasure and pressed itt's head more .

"Umm...agh...,"itt made noise and hitted days thick thighs as he was chocking his small mouth cavity with his massive meat and his hair were tightly gripped by Day's fingers making his scalp ache . Day released itt and saw omega was breathing heavily his face  flushed , tears running through his round eyes , lips red and little swollen due to the sucking this made his cock twitch .

Day immediately shoved his penis in itt's mouth again and took control of the pace ignoring the chocking and muffled  sounds of little omega.  After a while day groaned loudly making itt realize that day was near his release. So itt sucked harder as he could because he was exhausted and his jaw was aching due to day's continous thrusts .

"Aahhhh.....damn.......itt....,"day moaned loudly and released his load in itt's mouth and itt chocked as it was to much of it. "Drink..it.. don't let me see it going down," day ordered in heavy voice and itt fearfully gulped it and licked all the traces clean.

"Very good, atleast you are worthy  of something,"  day said looking at itt's messy mouth . Itt felt a sharp pain in his heart as day said him some harsh words.  Day cleaned himself and wore his pant. He continued  to watch movie.

Although it was not first time day was insulting him but this time it hurts it hurts more than anything may because he was father of the pup in his womb so he expects to be loved  and cared by the alpha.

Itt stood up and felt slick running down his thighs as he was wearing shorts so it was easily visible.  He controlled his shaky emotions, turned around and walked towards his bedroom.

After closing the washroom door itt's emotions gave up . he  fell on his knees and burst out in tears with a cry . His Weak body shook as he was crying really hard.

After crying his heart out he took shower and lay down on bed

After crying his heart out he took shower and lay down on bed .
He buried himself under thick blanket with tears still running down his eyes and slowly sleep engulfed him .

Wait for ch 8
Thank you
Bye bye.