chapter 9

NAMASTE dear reader

"I'M IN RUT", was all day said and pulled itt upon himself.  "S..sir but I'm pregnant i don't want......," before it could say anything day pressed his warm lips against itt's soft lips.

Umm....., itt groaned pushing day muscular chest and separated from him.

🔞

"I..I don't want to do this," itt said In trembling voice he was afraid his pup will be in danger.  "Don't worry I will do it gently," day said with heavy voice and sat straight with itt in his lap.

Before itt could react he pressed his face in itt's delicate neck and started sucking and licking. Day right now was no more himself he was under the command of his wolf.  Day's wolf was looking itt as his mate and mother of his pup as itt was pregnant with his pup.

So he was lovingly devouring his mate not caring about the revenge In his mind.

Ahh...it moaned when day bit his neck. hmmm.... day moaned in satisfaction and unbuttoned itt's shirt along with sniffing him like a mad man again and again.

Day's tough hands made their way to itt's breasts which were little swollen due to pregnancy

Day's tough hands made their way to itt's breasts which were little swollen due to pregnancy. He rubbed them and kissed itt's mouth repeatedly.

"Ahhh..... sir...don't bite," itt cried when day suddenly  took itt's nipple in his mouth and sucked hard on it along with
Nibbling and bitting.

Hmmm.....day moaned in arousal and took his time to play with itt's breasts. He immediately removed all his clothes and itt's pants along with underwear making his naked fragile body lay infront of him.

Grrrrrr.........day Roared loudly as a indication of his mating period and warning for other not to disturb his time with his omega. This made itt Shiver due go fear as his roar was extremely horrifying. Day's eyes were  completely red and body glowing.   Suddenly itt's eyes saw day's hard member which was looking extremely large and veins with precum leaking in his wolf form.

Day was already so big and now his wolf form is even terrible.  Itt purrs in fear showing his crystal green omega wolf eyes . Day's wolf somehow sensed his omega's fear so he stopped roaring and straddled him carefully not to harm his pup . Wolf started licking itt's neck and face to calm him down and some how itt also calmed himself.

Wolf slowly went down making itt realize what was going to happen n..no sir....ahhh....mmm itt moaned when suddenly his love hole was aggressively sucked and licked by the day .

Day's wolf thrusted his  tounge deep inside him making itt choke due to over sensation. "Ummm...no......im Cumming ahhhhh....," itt screamed and released his cum on day's tounge and day licked it clean like a thirsty man who found water for first time.

Hmmm........., day moaned in satisfaction making itt's face turn red. He took some of itt's cum and spreaded it on his massive cock .

"Ahhh....sir....slowly....," itt cried in pain as massive member was entering his narrow passage. Hmmm.....ahh.., day moaned and pressed kisses against itt's face, lips and throat until he was fully in.

"Ahhh.....so tight," day moaned raising his head due to tingling on his cock. He started moving his hips slowly and roaring time to time showing his possessiveness for his omega and pup . His patience resided and he stared to thrust more deeply and fast.

" Ahh.....sir....not...there....it tickles ouch....," Itt moaned in extreme senstivity and pleasure that he never experienced before. Day thrusted again and again and lifted itt to straddle his bare lap ouch....sir...ahh itt started moaning loudly when day held his waist and moved him up and down along with thrusting deep.

After some minutes of intense love making day Roared loudly and released his cum in itt's love hole and itt came on his stomach both were panting heavily.

"Ahh....sir enough no more," itt protested when day turns itt to lie on bed and started kissing again. Hmm........,

day moaned loudly and hence it happened again and again until itt fell asleep due to exhaustion with day still moving inside him after some time day  released and also fell asleep due to intense workout.

* day's wolf was considerate of his omga was pregnant so he didn't Knotted him while their intercouse.

    ****************************

Next day at noon itt woke up and purred due to sore body. Ah...., itt opens his eyes and feels something strange he found himself spooned by day behind him and his member was still buried inside him as day immediately fell asleep after releasing. Itt was afraid to move as this might affect day's sleep so remained in same position enjoying the warmth of day's body and scent.

Wait for next ch
Thankyou 😁
Bye bye

# hlo dear readers.  We all know that day was bad to itt, although today he treated him gently but it was day's wolf not day as day lost his mind in rut . So make a list  how you want day and Neil  to suffer may be I can adjust it in my story .