Chapter 4

NAMASTE dear reader

In morning day opens his eyes he went to washroom not thinking about thin figure who was not present in room after taking shower he came out in lobby. But it was dark and dead silence.

"Where is he?", Day grumbled tensing his eyebrows. Then he found little weak omega curled on carpet ." Shia itt! You are not here for sleep wake up", Day cursed . But thin figure of itt was not responding to him. Day bended and noticed that omega was shivering he immediately checked his temperature and frowned.

Itt was burning with fever ." Why are you so weak. one day of work and this much fever ",Day mumbled . He picked him up and placed him on his bed . He immediately called his family doctor and his best friend fu and meanwhile started at itt's weak body with serious expression .

Ting..tong..

Day opened the door and welcome doctor fu .

"Well from when you are living in your safe house?", fu asked. "Few days",day replied. "What happened to you ? You are looking alright", fu questioned day .
"Its not me ",day replied. "Then who?", Fu asked. Day nodded towards his bedroom go and check.

Fu opened bedroom door and shocked by looking at young fragile omega covered with blankets.

"Who is he ? Don't tell me that you have a secret lover", fu teased . "What rubbish", day argued with serious expression.

"I don't have any lover he is just a toy to release my desires", day spoke." But you never bought any of your toy to home and this one directly reached your private house", fu uttered. "Shut up bastard just check him and go", day shouted .

Fu took off blanket and examined itt's weak body ." I need to do internal checkup may be he have some injuries", fu said and started to take off itt's clothes but day stopped.

"Why do you need to take off his clothes", day said . he don't understand why he was feeling insecure about the thought of itts naked body infront of fu . "Don't worry I will not snach your toy, I am professional doctor it's my duty to check patient properly ",fu explained.

"Hmm", day nodded. Fu removed all his clothes and threw and examined itt's body he frowned when he saw bruises, bite marks . He checks his rear and looked at day in anger. "Who did this ?", Fu asked in tensed voice. "Me", day replied without any fear. "So you forced an omega? ,you raped him ?", Fu questioned and day nodded.

"Well you are going to be a future king of this clan you should respect omegas and treat them with love . What kind of examples do you think you are setting by misbehaving with omegas?",Fu shouted.

"I just want revenge. he is itt  brother of gear day explain. "What?", Fu said in serious expression." Don't tell me
You are taking revenge on gear by abusing his brother", fu said in tensed voice. Earning silence from day.

"Do you think its fair to itt what is his fault in this isn't he a weak fragile omega like night", fu said in worry . "Don't compare this cheap omega with my brother ",day exclaimed. Fu sighed and diverted his attention to omega's body." get me some warm water and clean clothes",fu asked 

He started wiping itt's bruises and marks and disinfected them with disinfectant. he applied ointment to all bruises and in rear canal meanwhile day was glaring at fu with a unknown feeling in his heart.

He placed new clothes on itt and tugged him under blanket . He gave him 3 injections and applied fever reduction patch on his forehead. Itt was still shivering as fever was not reducing.

"His condition is not good  his rear canal is even worse. we have to wait for 24 hours if condition still remains same so you have to admit him In hospital", fu said and packed his bag .

He walked pass day but suddenly something strikes his brain." Day did you knotted with him", fu asked. day remained silent cause he actually did and not even once but 3 to 4 times while raping itt.

"So it means you didn't use any protection. Well then we have to perform pregnancy tests also after itt recovers . As you are a dominant alpha I am definitely sure he is impregnated by you", fu said with serious tone making day turn towards him in shock as he totally ignored the fact that he Knotted itt many times and didn't even gave any contraceptive to him.

"Fu what if he really gets pregnant ? , I don't want my child to be born through this cheap omega whom I hate the most", day said in frustration.

"How can you say like that day . Every thing happened to your brother is done by his brother. it's not his fault that gear is his elder brother", fu tried to explain.

But day's mind was filled with anger and revenge. The pain that his brother had suffered was only because of itts brother gear . He wanted gear to suffer the same pain that day had gone through while watching his brothers worst condition.

God give some feelings to day🙏🙏

Wait for next ch
Thankyou 😁
Bye bye