Neil and Nick ch1

NAMASTE dear reader

"You stupid son get out of my house" Nick's Father shouted on him as he got B grade in his exams. " Please don't be so harsh on your child he tried his best," Nick's mother cried .

"Why should I not  shout on him ? We have given him everything, fulfilled his every demand but still his grades are less than all his cousins.  Learn something from your elder brother he always meets my expectations ," Nick's Father points towards kin his step brother. 

"Sorry dad I will not make you sad again, next time I will secure good marks" nick said his head down not daring to meet his father's fierce eyes . "Hmm, this is not new every time you say like this but result we all know . I don't know why I have son like you  so dumb ?," Nick's Father comments throwing the result on his face and went in his room.

Nick slowly bends down and pick up his result papers . "Nick my baby don't overthink about your dad's words I know you tried your best," Nick's mother said and hugged him. "Thankyou mama for understanding me,"was all he said and went to his room upstairs with sad eyes .

Nick closed the door and fell on his knees crying loudly "why it has to be me who always suffer? Why no one consider me important? Am I that worthless? Am I that stupid? Huh...huh...huh.........."

       ************************

Next day nick was going to canteen for lunch.  His mood was not so good. " Hey nick come here," fourth shouted nick waved at him and went towards fourth and gear both were having lunch . "Hlo p gear  and p fourth".  "Hlo," both replied. "Nick do know where itt is staying.  he just messaged me that he is living with his friend , I called him many times but this stupid thing switched off his phone."

"No p gear, I don't know about his new Friend. his only friend is me and I haven't seen him for a 2 weeks . Lastly I saw him in club when l...i....uh I actually had some emergency so I leaved before him," nick explained stuttering.  "Ok I will find myself ," gear said In stressed voice .

"Ok p gear and p fourth I have to go for lunch," nick said bowing infront of them.
Ok nong, gear replied.

Uhhh...., nick sighed he don't know why he was feeling to weak from some days and his appetite was disappearing. Even he don't like to eat his favorite dishes that he use to devour. He ordered rice and sandwiches but only took 2-3 bites and packed the remaining portion as he was not feeling hungry.

He stood up and walked for some time suddenly everything turned black thud....., came a voice of falling of body.

All near by students gathered to check on his condition but nick was out of his consciousness.

    *******************************

"Ouch.....my head hurts . Where I am?" Nick thought as he opens his eyes and found himself surrounded by wires on bed a drip was attached to his forearm indicating that he was in hospital.

Crack......, door opens

A beautiful omega nurse came inside holding an injection in her tray.
"Oh....sir you woke up . How are you feeling?," She asked filling the medication in injection preparation it .

"I...I am feeling better and who brought me here ?," nick asked  in fear as he was constantly looking at the injection in her hand . Some students bought you here .They exclaimed themselves as your friends and give me your arm I am going to inject medicine," nurse said in sweet voice.  "No...no...I don't want to......nick" argued with teary eyes .

"Relax sir , don't worry you are going to be fine," nurse rubbed his arm and injected the medicine.  Ouch... , nick screamed and nurse smiled at his silly behavior.  "It's done...done, now rest and doctor will come with your reports." 

"Reports?," Nick asked.  "Yes, you were looking quite weak so doctor performed some tests don't worry too much," nurse said and leaves the room.

After some time nick was taken to doctors cabin for reports.  "Come In nick ,How are you ?," Fu asked

Note : yes Dr. Is fu 😁.

"I am fine dr.," Nick said while sitting on seat infront of him . "What is your age?," Fu asked.  "19 yrs," nick replied.

"Umm...nick I ruined some tests as per your condition and I think it's very early for you to be a mother of pup, are you sure you can handle ," fu said and Nick's face became pale he started to Shiver .

"What do you mean?please Say it clearly ," nick asked in worry and panic.

"YOU ARE PREGNANT WITH A PUP OF DOMINANT ALPHA"

Wait for next ch
Thankyou 😁
Bye bye