chapter 19

NAMASTE dear reader 🙏

Evening 4:20 pm

Itt woke with the smell of delicious spaghetti and chocolate cake which day ordered as he knew itt might be hungry.

Itt sat on bed with a frown on his face rubbing his eyes. He was upset that day caught him . Day looked at itt's face and sighed " its your meal eat it" day said in low voice making itt to look at the plates full with food.

Itt swallowed his saliva and turned his head to another direction showing his bad mood to day. 

Itt! What do you want ? Why are you not eating?" day asked in stern voice as his patience was getting over

Itt flinched and pulled out his  trembling lips making a pout and
Wahhh.........huuuuu.......wahhhhhhhh!!
Itt cried loudly starling day a little as it was something new.

"Why are you crying? What happened is it hurting somewhere?" day asked in slightly tensed tone as he thought itt was not well.

"Noo! ,Wahhh........I want to go to nick....I don't want food.......huuuuu.....you are very bad.......wahhhh.....nick!"  Itt cried loudly making day picked him up and straddled his strong lap.

"Sshhh.....don't cry ,.... shia ,im not good at it !"  day said loudly .
But still itt was no different he was crying continuously not listening to day at all . His eyes wet with tears, nose running and saliva dripping due to intense wailing.  "Okay Okay! Stop crying I will Take you to nick" day said loudly making itt stop crying and look at his with wide eyes.

"R...really?" Itt asked with trembling lips but before itt could cry again day nodded Immediately making itt wipe his tears. He immediately looked at the food placed on the table making day look at him disbelief .

"Are you going to eat now ?" Day asked in formality as he knew by itt's behavior that he wanted to eat . "If you will take me to nick I will eat everything" itt responded . "Then eat" day said in low voice and itt wasted no time.

Day looked at small omega eating spaghetti as if hungry from many day's.

"Is it same person or I picked someone wrong in hurry" day thought in his mind and waited for itt to finish.

He picked up his phone and dialed Neil

*************************************