-2- S̶̶ o̶ ̶ ̶t̶̶ h̶̶ a̶̶ t̶'̶s̶ ̶̶y̶̶ o̶̶ u̶̶ r̶ ̶n̶̶ a̶̶ m̶̶ e̶

A/n: Hey guys! Yes I know change of narrative, what happened to the Carol story?? Let's just say I ran out of ideas, but to say the least I really enjoyed writing those few chapters. And will be updating as soon as my brain come up with ideas for it.

However I hope you enjoyed that first chapter of this book with that being said.... Let's ride in🫡

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Your shift was long over, and you couldn't help but think of the events that occurred in the diner the prior morning.
It was freshly five in the afternoon almost evening and you were going on a rampage on finding decent clothing.

For a split second your heart was telling you to stay put, stay at home. Enjoy yourself in the comfort of your own house, you've already been working twice as hard with going to work in the morning. Then going to the farm to make sure everything was in order on the weekends.
However your brain was telling you to don't be a stupe and get out of the house. To expose your skin to fresh air and get to know this mysterious person who decided to invite you out on such an evening.

Not to even mention that you had your sicken friend on the phone who was helping you out...

"So are you gonna go?" Ava asked through a groggy voice the sickness still lurking, a mild cough following after the question.

"Hey are you alright? I can hang up and let you rest, you know. You really don't have to help me out" You queried sympathetically.— Ava was having none of it, yes you were closer to her boyfriend Thomas as he was your dearest best friend since birth, but when you met Ava she was something out of this world.

She was this fire ball bundle of joy and excitement, very hyperactive one would say.
          She was always the life of the party, an extrovert of a sort always outgoing; on many occasions when there was a local party going on she would always try to get you out and push you to meet someone else and to quit being a couch potato.

Let you experience something....
extraordinary, something uncommon. So she was more than happy to help you with this date of a sort.

"Heyy, I know I'm sick in all but I wanna help. This is the first time you're going out and you my friend need to learn from the best. So
for starters, what the hell are you going to wear?"

"I am wear-" Getting cut off— "Before you even finish that sentence, it better not be those fucking jeans you call your favourite"

You looked down at the jeans you were wearing and quickly took them off "What? Why would I wear jeans to this?" You laughed.— "Tell me you at least have a decent dress?" She pondered.

You let your eyes scale your small closet and it settled on a small black dress, sighing you reached for it "Yes I do but it is kind of short..."

"Wear it" She offered.— "But!"

"No buts! This is like your first date! Do you really wanna scare them off by showing up in jeans? You need to make a good first impression so you will be wearing that dress even if I have to crawl outta bed, drive to you, and put it on you myself" She demanded.

You scoffed as you pulled the fabric over your chest and stepping in front of the length long mirror. "How did I get so lucky with you Ava?"
You chuckled.— "I think we owe that to your best friend and my boyfriend" She laughed.
"I guess your right. Okay I think I'm decent, thank you for all your support I'm gonna head out, talk to you later. Bye love you!" You marvelled.

"Mhm, anytime hun. Don't have to much fun!" With that Ava dropped the phone and you threw your phone on the bed before putting on your heels. One last look in the mirror and you were gone to meet the mysterious.