-7- S̶ ̶u̶ ̶r̶ ̶p̶ ̶r̶ ̶i̶ ̶s̶ ̶e̶?

A/n: Sorry for going MIA :')
I've been hella busy. However let's ride in

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

It's been a while since that small incident happened at the party you attended with Ava, were you overreacting over a kiss? Yes, yes you were.

But how could you not? How could anyone not?

Were you and Charlize still in a talking stage? Yes, you were. But it felt more, you didn't know how to explain it but it's like when you met her; you knew that she was your future.
Almost how when you first start pre-school you're this shy kid whose afraid to be detached from their breeder. But surely as the hours pass on-it takes one kid to come up to you and introduce themselves, because they're already this extroverted species.

They take it upon themselves to be outgoing and to be your friend and Charlize. Charlize was merely a visual of that said description or assumption, but even for being in a talking stage and not even actually being a thing. You felt like you betrayed her trust for letting someone else kiss you, who wasn't even her.

But as Ava put it out, you didn't want that kiss- you never did, your body was already starting to submit its self to Charlize, to let it clone Charlize, to let it memorise her full mechanism's.
Maybe if you was more outgoing you wouldn't feel as guilty; but who wouldn't feel guilty about kissing someone else when their future person was introduced to you. Who was already liking... you. Who was... waiting... for you.

Anyhow it's been a month and twenty days since Charlize's leaving and you only had ten more days till month two would be over. And for you to see her again and hopefully just maybe, would get the chance to examine and know more of her.

Today was once again like any other day where you had a shift at Martha May's diner, you had your usual customers who would order just about the same thing. So the moment they sat down at their usual spot- you knew to tell the chef to make their usuals and the cashier to ring the price up after serving their food.
That's the thing about living in a small subtle town, you remember the littlest things about everyone who walks your path.

At a table just placing some plates down along with drinks your watch beeped notifying that it was time for your lunch break. You turned to smile at the customers before going to the counter where Ava was.

"Hey Ava- my lunch break started" You informed. Her face dropped, exasperated if you could call it that. "Is mines over already?" She whined.- "Yes it is, it is already over. Now quit your whining and go tend" Dismissing her little antics.

She sighed "You got it boss" Ava joked while walking off. You let your head swim side to side, a breathy air escaping your lips while you settled in a stool at the counter.
The chef came over with a strawberry shake; you'd normally ask for one on your break's, you couldn't help than get excited. "Thanks John!" You shouted while he headed back to the stove.

"Anytime Y/n!" He returned.

You took a sip of the shake, smiling, you was happy. Happy that you was surrounded around people who loved you and who remembered the small details about you. Scrolling through the feed of Instagram, liking post after post and ever so switching to reels or even going on Pinterest to make boards. This was something you would do to let the seconds which turned into minutes, which turned into hours pass by.

But in this case minutes, due to being on the clock. And surely the minutes did, checking your watch you had two more minutes left of your break; time truly does fly fast. You let a deep exhale out, however being startled, mildly through a stretch.