-18- I̶̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶H̶̶a̶̶p̶̶p̶̶e̶̶n̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶

A/n: By that title you might think, it's happening. Though sorry to be a let down, nothing's happening....

Or is it 👀, Hey. I'm not here to judge so you can be your own ruler, with that. Let's ride in!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Yesterday had its downs, yet. Everything was manageable to get right on track.
After the shouts and bickers. Charlize made up, told you why she didn't tell you about her occupation.
You were hesitant with her, nonetheless you eventually forgave her. As you didn't want that small demeanour to mess up everything. To mess up the attraction.

When you realised the time. You had remembered that you were supposed to go over and get rid of the reporters at your family farm. But your dad manage to fight them off and said it was okay, that you didn't need to defend a crappy actions of this so called society.
You responded relieved, and stayed in the arms of peace. In the comfort of what was feeling like home, you fell asleep that night within the grasp.

The morning rolled around, and you felt soft kisses touching your face.
Moving your entangled legs you murmured something quietly and opened your eyes slowly.

"Morning" You rasped.

"I'm sorry" Charlize whispered with yet another kiss.— "What for?"

"For yesterday" Charlize countered.

"Char, it's over. It's in the past now, leave it be. Okay?"— "Hmm" She hummed. You pecked her lips and lied back on her chest.

"The girls wanted me to tell you hi when you'd wake up"

"Wake up? Ohh, right. They were at school when I went mayhem on you" A ridicule surpassed through.— "Yea they were. I'm surprise you didn't wake up, when they had returned. They were making a ruckus when they entered"

"Heavy sleeper or rough night. I don't know really" You hummed, slumping into her chest and nestling your head in her neck.
"Mhm, I wanna go say hi before I leave"

"You're leaving?" Charlize questioned a little hurt at the verdict.— "I did fall asleep in your bed with work clothes on, I'm dirty" You explained.
"Why not shower here? I have extra clothing"

"Are you sure?" You muttered.

"Yes I'm sure, I'll go find something for you"
Charlize stated. Lifting you up, she gave a peck on your cheek before going into her closet.
Heading to the suite connected to the room.
You stripped from your clothes and showered. Moments, you wrapped a towel around you and exited the suite. Only to find a pair of clothing folded neatly and an empty room. You chuckled to yourself and got dressed. The faint giggles entering your ear drums when you had opened the door.

"Y/n's up Auggie!" Jackson announced as she ran to you, she gave you a quick hug followed by another pair of arms hugging you.

"Lovey told us you stayed the night" August informed you with unknown information.— "She did didn't she?"

"Mhm, Ooo we're having breakfast. Mommy made breakfast burritos this time!" The hyper-active pre-teen stated.
Leading you to the dining room they rushed to their unassigned-assigned seats. You taking the free empty chair, Charlize entering not to shortly afterwards. Two plates on either arms.